Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheSpecialJuan

Eric Reid said Panthers should sign Colin Kaepernick

My only concern would be if he's in football shape. He's been out of the league for a good while now, so I would imagine he would be VERY rusty. HOWEVER, it wouldn't hurt to have him come in and show what he's got. But I pray Cam will be fine. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

GREAT seeeing Reid have Allens and Griers back, such a super teammate..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This.

Even Tepper the enabler must be having similar doubts....

• Pie 1

I’m not a huge fan of the whole SJW agenda but Reid has been nothing but a consummate professional since he has been here and hasn’t been a distraction at all. Our backups are not ready to win us any games if Cam gets hurt in any capacity outside of a belly ache that costs him a few downs, so I wouldn’t be opposed to them at least kicking the tires on Kaepernick. 

I can’t stand Kaepernick more because someone I know had an incident with him when he played in SF and he was a giant tool and then he did the Superman shirt button up thing so I’m like fug him but my desire to have the team win outweighs any personal distaste. 

But all it warrants is a tryout and not some sign him for the greater good of furthering some cause outside of Panthers wins. 

If he is better than Heinike/Allen/Grier then do it. If not move on. 

• Pie 3

36 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I’m not a huge fan of the whole SJW agenda but Reid has been nothing but a consummate professional since he has been here and hasn’t been a distraction at all.

Were you out of the country during week 7 last year?

Edited by SBiii

After watching that puke pile that is the backup QB situation this preseason 

id have to agree with Eric.