Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Anybodyhome

Trump's Economic Idiocy

Guy has the grasp of world economics that would make a high school student look like a genius.

https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/economy-china-jerome-powell/h_d2be04b163a95b353e3644ba5737328a

The President said he will be responding to the tariffs “this afternoon.” In a series of tweets, he expresses frustration with China, and says, “Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China.”

image.thumb.png.9e381dbe2c74ea453571472af930aa73.png

Sorry, did I miss something? Since when can someone tell me who I can and can't do business with? Trump "hereby orders companies to start looking for alternatives to China?" Really?

Trumpy, have you forgotten who started this shitstorm? Here's a clue- it was fugging you!

You saw the experiment last week when China devalued their currency just a tick and the US markets took a concerning dip. That was China testing the waters. Trump keeps going and China will devalue a little more than a tick and it'll send US markets into a nosedive and we'll be in a recession next week.

What a fugging moron.

• Pie 2

Everything there is a blatant lie. He’s scared as fug at a potential recession and lashing out at everything he can. 

Edit: OK; not everything they are stealing our IP’s to produce in China instead of having to buy from us. I saw this firsthand on a film shoot one time. A Chinese university was literally buying a one of a kind product to reverse engineer. 

Edit2: Does he not understand how much of our debt they own? He can’t just “not pay them”. Like he does in his business life. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Jerome Powell, Chairman of the Fed, is now a bigger enemy to the United States than China's President Xi, according to Trump.

Jerome Powell was nominated by Trump and confirmed by the GOP-controlled Senate in February 2018, lest everyone conveniently forget.

But, why is Trump saying the economy is doing great and, at the same time, talking about payroll taxes, Fed cutting rates, etc.? If the economy is all good, no reason for any of that, right?

Edited by Anybodyhome

He's in over his head and knows he's losing. Nightmare scenario for a narcissistic personality disorder afflicted old man. And he's being embarrassed publicly, so his meltdown will also be very public. National embarrassment

• Pie 1

While American consumers, whose spending fuels about 70 percent of the U.S. economy, have largely been shielded from the trade war’s carnage, that’s poised to change. Earlier this week, JPMorgan Chase estimated that American families will absorb another $1,000 in annual costs from all Chinese tariffs after the 10 percent levies take hold. If the upcoming tariffs are raised to 25 percent, as Trump has warned, that cost jumps to $1,500, researchers estimated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/23/china-hits-us-with-tariffs-billion-worth-goods-reinstates-auto-levies-state-media-report/

That is $1500 after tax dollars.  that is a shitpot full of money to the majority of Americans.

• Pie 1

Trump got his ass kicked. We are all going to suffer for it

this place is awfully quiet...not a peep from the trump ass licker crowd....

I’ll chime in

trump is going to destroy all the good he has done with our Economy with his China BS....we cannot win against them, they will never back off, even if every person in their country starves to death, they don’t care

did he really “order” companies not to do business there?...this is turning into all about his ego...his tariffs totally suck and are going to trample the markets and our 401-K’s

i believe in free trade, our President does not...I could care less if it’s fair, as long as prices stay low, and companies make money...they can make stuff cheaper there....the jobs he keeps talking about coming “back” to us are gone, as the cost of labor in the US is 5 times that of China

now on Powell at the Fed....he IS a moron...raised rates way to fast and started as soon as he got there...this was a complete blunder, and now HIS ego is the way of fixing it...this is also Trumps fault since he appointed the bum

this is gonna cost him the election...he needs to fix this...NOW