Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

11 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

This might be one of the silliest things I’ve ever read.

You sure don't read much.

11 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Need to read and move faster?? Bruh stfu

No, really, he does. It's the weak spot in his game right now. He's not in rhythm yet. He'll get there but right now he wasn't up to handling heavy blitzes. It's a tough skill to work on in pre-season and training camp because no one is really coming after you. 

12 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

FYI, Pats could have ended the Panthers season here with a shoulder hit. Be extremely thankful he went for his waist with a clean sack. 

My immediate reaction was if this was Denver 2015 then that’s a helmet to helmet that has Cam counting to potato. 

• Pie 2

On this play there was nothing Cam could do, Manhertz whiffed. If he had held his block they were also blitzing up the middle and Armand completely whiffed on the linebacker on the delayed blitz when NE sent five and delayed blitzed a 6th.  There was actually a 7th linebacker ready to blitz if the rush didn't get there but he backed off when he saw Cam getting swarmed 

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

No, really, he does. It's the weak spot in his game right now. He's not in rhythm yet. He'll get there but right now he wasn't up to handling heavy blitzes. It's a tough skill to work on in pre-season and training camp because no one is really coming after you. 

So your saying that's on cam and not manhertz lol please stop commenting.

14 hours ago, Darvinsun said:

Snap count bull. Playaction but slow to react TE. I have never cared much for Manhertz and agree is to what others say I don't know what the coaching staff sees. Part reason we loss in Superbowl him, tolbert, remmers, and fozzy half blocking. He should have been gone when tolbert left. Holding on to vets that yes know the plays but cant perform the plays.

He wasn't on our team until 2016.