Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Redskins have "multiple suitors" for Trent Williams. Expected to wrap up quick

Recommended Posts

Anyone think ol Tepper as aggressive as he's been and watched last night could be one of the suitors?

 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Trading what would be a top ten pick (if Cam isn’t healthy) for Trent Williams would be an all time stupid move. 

Its just the type of short sighted thing I can see this current management doing though. 

  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Trading what would be a top ten pick (if Cam isn’t healthy) for Trent Williams would be an all time stupid move. 

Its just the type of short sighted thing I can see this current management doing though. 

Hurney at desperate times he has made desperate moves

 

Armanti Edwards for what ended up the 33rd overall pick

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Anyone think ol Tepper as aggressive as he's been and watched last night could be one of the suitors?

 

If Ol’ Tepper was aggressive he would have moved on from “2-yards-and-a-cloud-of-dust” Ron.

Aggressive... lol.

  • Pie 8
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on regardless if Cam plays or not, which he will. We desperately need a better offensive line. Stevie Wonder can see that. I would aggressively go get him. And if Ron want to keep his job they better do it.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to have Trent Williams, but realistically this team has made a significant investment in the offensive line (relative to many years where we straight-up ignored it).  

Signed Paradis, resigned Williams, drafted Little, and still paying Matt Kalil quite a bit...

I think there are far too many teams willing and capable of giving up more than us.

Hell, Houston is planning to start Matt Kalil at LT this year... I would think they would be willing to give up almost anything at this point to upgrade from that

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Malt Liquor said:

Come on regardless if Cam plays or not, which he will. We desperately need a better offensive line. Stevie Wonder can see that. I would aggressively go get him. And if Ron want to keep his job they better do it.

It's not Ron's decision. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Hurney and Rivera are fuggin fired if this season isn't a good one. I would not put it past them.

Dont you fuggin tease me, Igo.

 

about them getting fired...dont care about the trade.

Edited by L-TownCat
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...