Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Just now, Mr.Ponche said:

Patriots.

Wouldn’t shock me at all. See him sign a 1 year team friendly deal and have a pro-bowl year. 

I know this isn’t popular but I would absolutely sign him to the Panthers. Pretty sure Cam and him would have a ball. 

Nothing , not one thing that happened was Raider specific. It could have happened on any team. 

I mean we just free'd up 13 mil

AnD hIm AnD cAm aRe FrIeNdS

1 yr 13 mil prove it deal to clean up his act?

I kid I kid

Somebody other than us.

I'm pretty sure Brown is still delusional about how much money he can get. We'd likely need to do Simone Biles level cap gymnastics to be able to afford him.

Plus I genuinely wanna believe we're not that stupid.

All or bust for Rivera and Hurney anything, I repeat anything is possible.

Dont the Colts have the most cap space now? Wouldn't be surprised if it was them.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    CharlesClime

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • We are also substantially less deep at almost every position on the defense than last year. Our quality depth is pretty bad. That was my biggest concern with our current defensive roster, not the quality of the the starters(although there are some questions) but the quality of the depth. Right now, we have a lot of guys that are PS quality that are currently going to be in our two deep. That doesn't bode well for us on that side of the ball. We kind of have to expect that with the massive amount of dead cap and the free spending in free agency that we did. It's going to take time and money to build up that quality depth again. 
    • Our defense last year wasn't that talented.  Luke was on his last legs, Short was out with injury, and Bradberry while solid, couldn't do it all.  This years group has a chance to be better, in part because they would be hard pressed to be worse.
    • Winning in the NFL because you are on a team with a solid D and good running game isn't much for the next team. Teddy had 3200 yards and 17 total TDs in his best year. That's almost 1/3rd of Cam's total TDs in his best year. Teddy was 100% a game manager for a solid team and he had as many turnovers as TDs that year. That's not good. Also, Teddy's had 2 winning years. One where he was Trent Dilfer and one where he came in as a backup for a team that was one play from the SB the two years before. Are we ignoring how awful he looked in 2018 against us when Kyle Allen showed him up? How many QBs developed into franchise QBs after 5 years with 38 total passing TDs? Steve Young who had to sit behind Montana. Rich Gannon, who took 12 years. Who else? I've got no confidence that he'll be anything other than just OK. With our D giving up around 30 a game, he can't throw 14 TDs and expect to win. He's going to have to put up 30 or more TDs and I am not sure he can.
  • Masters of PIE !