Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

I mean, would any of this had come out if he didn’t make it all about him in Oakland. Had he just kept his head down would he still be playing?

11 hours ago, Castavar said:

Yeah, I'm sure EVERYBODY "including yourself" saw all these rape allegations coming out that NOBODY even knew about until he went to the Pats.

Again, it was a low risk high reward after he got cut by the Raiders. There literally was a very public clause saying they don’t owe him anything if he acts up. And Brown can fight about it all he wants, he will have to win a dispute with the Patriots to see any of his signing bonuses (don't see it happening). And considering he has already received his one game check, the Pats can hold the rest of that money while they fight about it. As for PR, the Pats got through deflate-gate just fine, I'm sure this is nothing to them. It was worth the gamble for a player as good as AB, it's just didn't work out this time.

And I meant "they still win" as in, they took a gamble on one of the best WRs in football, they got a good performance from him, they cut their losses before sh*t REALLY hit the storm, and they don't have to pay him the rest of his money. I call that a minor win in my book.

We didn’t see specific rape allegations coming but we absolutely saw trouble coming. The guy is a mental case and anyone with a brain could see that.

36 minutes ago, t96 said:

We didn’t see specific rape allegations coming but we absolutely saw trouble coming. The guy is a mental case and anyone with a brain could see that.

Dude is a mental case for sure. I've never disputed that. I just thought that going to a contender or a really good QB would shut up him and he would just play football. I was wrong on that front. But again, I still say the gamble was worth it. Potentially getting one of the best WRs in football for a discount was worth the risk.

Just... wow...

So a reporter receiving death threats is "the system working effectively".

This guy is unhinged.

• Pie 1