Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

KBRed

Thomas Davis the Charger

5 hours ago, SBiii said:

No.

Wud rather have Smitty back in uniform.

Yeah, hed probably still be our Number 1 if he put on a uniform tomorrow.

• Beer 1

I don't blame the team for letting him go, but I bet he wouldn't be taken for a 7 yard ride on the back of a RB like our current defenders have done numerous times. Tackling has been terrible. 

I'm glad he's playing well.  I doubt you could find a single Panthers fan who doesn't love them some TD.

However, I think that *IF* we had kept TD here, it would have been a distraction.  I wish it were not so, but that's my feeling right or wrong.

Never bet against TD. Shaq’s Playing ok, had a few good plays, but he’s no TD. I understand the decision though. No hard feelings from me like with Smitty

1 hour ago, cbully said:

Shaq does not have 25 tackles

Shaq has 17 playing next to Luke.  Luke is going to get the tackles just like when TD was here.

Got a feeling if TD was still here and he was looking as slow as charger fans suggest on top of us being 0-2 there'd be a much different tune being sung. 

Ron said the reason for letting him go was that he wouldn’t fit into the new scheme.

But hey, I love TD and hope he gets a ring before hanging it up... will always be a Panther

YES, I will never be in favor of training a player to be one of the best at their position and then letting them walk. ESPECIALLY THOMAS DAVIS! He's the definition of Keep Pounding!

19 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ask me again around Week 12.

It's not like TD has ever slowed down as the season goes on. I could argue that he gets better as the season goes on. Mind you, I was good with letting him go from a purely business perspective. It was time for Shaq to put up or shut up.

12 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Lol Chargers fans already want TD benched, apparently he has been a liability. Tackles are not a good stat to go by

I was going to mention that someone shook him bad during the week one game but I couldn't remember who it was. I haven't watched any of the week two game yet