Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go DJ that's my DJ

Rivera Walks out on Media Session

He says he's still not ready to name a starter, but will have more clarity on Friday. When the questions about Newton continued, he noped out.

Ron Rivera just (nicely) stormed out of his press conference, upset that there were too many questions asked about Cam Newton after he asked for those to stop and to be asked about Arizona. It wasn't "Cam Newton at the Super Bowl," but it was as close as Rivera will ever come.

I can’t say I really blame him...these fugs are pressing him for a clickbait quote to stir up more poo.

Ask me about arizona

BUT CAM AT 100 PERCENT

Stupid Ass Media 

I thought Ron should've been fired and I think he's holding this organization back at this point, but I can't blame him for this. How many times are you going to field a different version of the same question before you say fug this and walk off?

Too bad he doesn't walk out for good. Things get more testy when you're crutch is no longer there for you.

3 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

I can’t say I really blame him...these fugs are pressing him for a clickbait quote to stir up more poo.

Wait...

All these years this place has been screaming about the reporters asking lay up like questions and get mad when the reporters don’t press. Now they press and people side with Ron...?

Can’t make this stuff up. Pick a damn side and stay on it people