Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mc52beast

Cam not traveling to London

2 hours ago, SBiii said:

Too funny.

After all the names he called me and shots he took now I'm the bad guy for telling the truth? 

He's a gigantic blowhard who is literally afraid to get on the record with any specifics whatsoever!

Again, this thread is literally me on record, for the topic at hand. A topic that you've provided zero rebuttals to.

You want to have me on record for your irrelevant question, then I ask you, againnnnn, to make your own thread about it.

Edited by Oldmanrivera

4 minutes ago, Oldmanrivera said:

Again, this thread is literally me on record, for the topic at hand.

#FakeNews, you've said nothing.  (other than I'm wrong about everything that is)

What are your expectations for Cam in the short and medium-term?

Do you feel like the team currently sees him as their leader?

(simplified it a bit for ya)

33 minutes ago, Oldmanrivera said:

Again, this thread is literally me on record, for the topic at hand.

Total nonsense.

Confirmed Cam was still in the boot going through TSA last night in order to board a pressurized commercial airliner.  That can't be good for the foot.

Do you feel the Panthers players see Cam as the leader of the team?

40 minutes ago, SBiii said:

#FakeNews, you've said nothing.  (other than I'm wrong about everything that is)

What are your expectations for Cam in the short and medium-term?

Do you feel like the team currently sees him as their leader?

(simplified it a bit for ya)

I mean, if you weren't so wrong about alot of things, I wouldnt have had to have said it....

You are still on this question, that is irrelevant to the topic at hand. I've offered you that I am interested in that question, but I will not let you derail the topic of our discussion, and you continue to not address, or comply, and claim I havent answered for anything.

You've not clarified anything you have proposed. 

Everything you've said is nonsense and continously deflecting.

3 hours ago, mav1234 said:

the point is the flight duration vs a flight at all appears to be the problem.

This simple concept, and the lack of understanding, has lead to the longest, dumbest conversation I've ever been a part of.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

So this lofty exchange of ideas went on until 3 in the morning?

Time well spent gents.

Nobody knows is the best answer right now.  It is outside the normal of what we see in rehab and such, so easy and natural to speculate.  But to go into an 8 hour back and forth on the pressurization of an airplane cabin is quite the use of ones evening.

• Beer 1