Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jfra78

If you could vote on removing the Tinderbox, how would you vote?

If you could vote on removing the Tinderbox, how would you vote?   

129 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Tinderbox be removed from The Huddle?

• Yes
    • No

I feel like we get enough political, social talk on the football forums as it is. If we removed it I can imagine the main forums would just get bombarded with it even more, especially with voting season right around the corner. 

I avoid it but I’m glad we have it. I enjoy political debates and challenging my position and views, but that’s not why I come to this site. Keep it out of the main forums as much as possible please.

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Pie 5

People that don't even use it shouldn't be able to vote, that's just stupid.    Most people will just pick a cause one of their favorite posters (Mr Scot for instance) picks and run with it not even being educated about it.   

Once again there is a ignore feature post on this very forum.     Use it.   Learn it.   

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

People that don't even use it shouldn't be able to vote, that's just stupid.    Most people will just pick a cause one of their favorite posters (Mr Scot for instance) picks and run with it not even being educated about it.   

Once again there is a ignore feature post on this very forum.     Use it.   Learn it.   

When it infects the main forum, they should be able to

• Pie 1

If it were gone a lot of the posters who let it come over into this forum would be gone too, which would be a good thing.

• Pie 1

Just now, jfra78 said:

There isn't that many examples, people are just blowing up one or two examples.    It's just troll accounts over there.   Deleting a forum would be lazy instead of taking care of troll accounts ruining it for everyone.   

Also, there's a cool ignore feature.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

There isn't that many examples, people are just blowing up one or two examples.    It's just troll accounts over there.   Deleting a forum would be lazy instead of taking care of troll accounts ruining it for everyone.   

Also, there's a cool ignore feature.

Seeing one side of a conversation is annoying

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I honestly worry what will happen to the huddle next year. Most likely,  Panthers will suck and Trump will poo all over Joe Biden and win reelection. Just a recipe for disaster.

Take it to the Tinderbox ;)

• Beer 3

Just now, jfra78 said:

Seeing one side of a conversation is annoying

Then ignore both.

So I see because people are too lazy to use features BUILT into the forum, they want to take a couple examples and get rid of something many others use.

9 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Mentioned elsewhere, the original purpose for The Tinderbox was to keep controversial, volatile topics out of other forums.

That's definitely not working at the moment.

• Pie 1