Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

amcoolio

17 game regular season incoming

47 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/11/13/game-nfl-season-is-becoming-more-likely-league-players-make-progress-labor-deal/

At the cost of two preseason games, with players getting more compensation. Likely means every team will have a neutral field game, which would be cool.

More games in London and maybe Mexico.

Nobody would ever be able to finish 500 again.

I know people dislike having four preseason games (hell, they used to have six) but I feel like you need at least three of them to properly evaluate players and get everybody warmed up for the season.

• Pie 1

I honestly like it. It will be even more about depth and roster building. No more suck for 10 years, get a good team, and win a super bowl. Coaching and Roster building. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nobody would ever be able to finish 500 again.

I know people dislike having four preseason games (hell, they used to have six) but I feel like you need at least three of them to properly evaluate players and get everybody warmed up for the season.

8-8-1

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

They need to expand the playoffs for three wild cards instead of two, grant it I’m a bit bias because of where we are as a team right now, but too many teams with a winning record that deserve a shot miss out on the playoffs and it’s unfortunate. 

For those concerned with bad teams making playoffs, just add a stipulation that you must have a winning record to qualify for that 3rd wild card spot. That way there wouldn’t be below average 7-9 or 8-8 teams getting in.

1 hour ago, Panther4Trump said:

17 games how fantastic! TRUMP DELIVERING MORE FOOTBALL GREATNESS

If Trump were involved we would be playing in Moscow.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 2

29 minutes ago, PanthersNC1984 said:

They need to expand the playoffs for three wild cards instead of two, grant it I’m a bit bias because of where we are as a team right now, but too many teams with a winning record that deserve a shot miss out on the playoffs and it’s unfortunate. 

For those concerned with bad teams making playoffs, just add a stipulation that you must have a winning record to qualify for that 3rd wild card spot. That way there wouldn’t be below average 7-9 or 8-8 teams getting in.

So how would the playoffs work if one conference had no seventh team with a winning record?

Just now, 1of10Charnatives said:

So how would the playoffs work if one conference had no seventh team with a winning record?

Top seed would scrimmage against themselves.. Who knows. The guy you quoted is literally crazy. Has been for years

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nothing has changed on my end. I has no powers. LOL!

Haha. Well at least give him a stern talking to