Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

amcoolio

17 game regular season incoming

Some discussions I’ve seen have the 17th game an annual AFC/NFC Regional “rivalry”.  Some of these are natural... Steelers/Eagles..Giants/Bills..Bucs/Dolphins..etc.  If this is the case, my guess is that our rivalry Game would be Jacksonville since we came into the league at the same time. Many games would probably be outside the country, but I could also see us playing in Columbia, Raleigh, Orlando, Athens, etc.  These once every 5- 10 year venues would sellout in 15 minutes and add to a real “Carolina “ feeling.

Lame. I think less games would be better personally. Keep the preseason games (crucial to backups and guys trying to make the roster).

Play your division opponents twice each (6 games) then play another 6 games with 4 being in-conference and two out of conference. Make the playoff bracket double elimination. 

2 preseason games? So starters might get 1 series in the 2nd game? I don't see starting QB's playing at all under those conditions. 

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

They really should expand the damn rosters already. Need at least 60 on a roster, dress damn near all of them. 

I totally agree. We are still working on a roster fit for 14 games. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

I thought we had new mods installed for crap like this? @LinvilleGorge @Cracka McNasty @rodeo

we're not actually mods yet! @rayzor

though just being 'panther4trump' isn't against any rules or they'd have to remove every political avatar (like the andrew yang one) etc. just that sort of overt political commentary should be kept in the tb

Edited by rodeo
  • Pie 1

15 minutes ago, rodeo said:

though just being 'panther4trump' isn't against any rules or they'd have to remove every political avatar (like the andrew yang one) etc. just that sort of overt political commentary should be kept in the tb

Lol all the bitching and none of the power yet. Tell him that's a perfect example of why there is a ignore button. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

I thought we had new mods installed for crap like this? @LinvilleGorge @Cracka McNasty @rodeo

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nothing has changed on my end. I has no powers. LOL!

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

got him....for the second time tonight.

9 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

They really should expand the damn rosters already. Need at least 60 on a roster, dress damn near all of them. 

Been saying this for a while, expansion of the rosters needs to occur if for nothing else to limit injuries.  

8 hours ago, Zeek said:

Lame. I think less games would be better personally. Keep the preseason games (crucial to backups and guys trying to make the roster).

Play your division opponents twice each (6 games) then play another 6 games with 4 being in-conference and two out of conference. Make the playoff bracket double elimination. 

I think there used to be 6 preseason games back in the day--what were they thinking?

The 17th game (on a neutral field) would prevent season ticket holders in some cities from being cheated out of a game--by having the team play home games in Tokyo or wherever.

7 hours ago, rodeo said:

I didn't care about the panther 4 trump thing. But saying democrats don't like to work and some of the other stuff he posted was crossing a line