Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

hepcat

Should a loss to the Falcons on Sunday be the nail in Rivera's coffin?

3 minutes ago, punkpanther said:

I personally think his fate was sealed after the San Fran game . That’s why tepper went nuts on him 

Source?

• Poo 1

If Cam does leave and we lose Sunday to the Falcons, lets make a trade for Cam and throw in Rivera as a bonus .   Tepper can then place his own mark on this team .   New QB new coach and a new system. Keep pounding .

3 minutes ago, punkpanther said:

You want a source for my personal opinion?  Hence the wording  “ I personally think”

lol, thats what I thought

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

lol, thats what I thought

Well see you don’t have to “ think “ anything. I was very clear that It was my opinion. Not sure what your deal is . 

Edited by punkpanther

Just depends.

if the team plays well and the falcons just play energized after beating the Saints last week and it comes down to a close game.... no.  Bye bye playoffs but probably not Ron.

get blown out? Yeh,.. 

fired... Tepper style... that’s not Gangnam style which is a Korean dance.

2 hours ago, KDawg004 said:

Huh?

New Orleans lost to a lowly 1-7 Falcons team, should they give up and fire their coach?

1 minute ago, cookinbrak said:

New Orleans lost to a lowly 1-7 Falcons team, should they give up and fire their coach?

If course not NO's coach owns the nfcs.  Ours is currently in 3rd place (and may be dead last) in the division coaching hierarchy.  Totally different situation.

16 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Not sure what your point is considering the Saints and Falcons both have been taking the Panthers lunch money more often than not the last few seasons.

Dan Quinn who is likely to be fired also owns Ron Rivera in win/loss.

• Pie 4

The nail in the coffin shoulda been the loss to the Falcons where nakamura got burnt and lost the game in the final minute

10 hours ago, Shocker said:

Source?

Jourdan Rodrigue posted on the Athletic that Tepper was “livid” after the 49ers blowout 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

Comparing Ron to Payton is comparing apples to oranges. He’s not even in his stratosphere. Payton has gone and won a SB. Payton has also had 4 winning seasons of 13-3, 11-5, 13-3, 11-5 in a row. Rivera can’t even string 2 winning seasons in a row. Not to mention they might’ve made it to the last 2 Super Bowls in a row if not for a missed tackle (who knows how they would’ve fared against Philly) and a blown call. Oh, he also beat Rivera 3 times in one season!

Edited by KDawg004