Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Нина

Look at this asshole

Recommended Posts



On 11/14/2019 at 11:15 PM, Gesualdo said:

one of the more satisfying feelings in life is bonding with right wingers over hating the clintons

Your life is that bad huh 

 

lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rubi said:

Your life is that bad huh 

 

lol 

having retired from a profession that once consumed my life - giving me purpose and allowing me to shape the lives of young people - i do sometimes find there's a bit of a void, and i fill it as needed, yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

You know who that is. 

you have no idea who i am

i challenged you via PM and you had no idea and started saying weird sh*t

stop swanning about as if you know something you don't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

you have no idea who i am

i challenged you via PM and you had no idea and started saying weird sh*t

stop swanning about as if you know something you don't

I said. “I don’t do PM, sorry.” Only you could interpret that as weird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gesualdo said:

having retired from a profession that once consumed my life - giving me purpose and allowing me to shape the lives of young people - i do sometimes find there's a bit of a void, and i fill it as needed, yes

Getting your rocks off via the Clintons is very weird fwiw

  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I said. “I don’t do PM, sorry.” Only you could interpret that as weird. 

yes, that was the most innocent thing you said

i think you've fantasized that i'm someone i'm not, and i don't want to be a part of that fantasy

3 hours ago, Rubi said:

Getting your rocks off via the Clintons is very weird fwiw

i dislike the clintons because they're corporate hack centrist political opportunists, and i'm a leftist

republicans hate the clintons too

since we rarely get to agree on anything, it's nice to agree on something - the clinton family are thieves and bill clinton is a rapist

it's not like i'm actually orgasming over it

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

yes, that was the most innocent thing you said

i think you've fantasized that i'm someone i'm not, and i don't want to be a part of that fantasy

i dislike the clintons because they're corporate hack centrist political opportunists, and i'm a leftist

republicans hate the clintons too

since we rarely get to agree on anything, it's nice to agree on something - the clinton family are thieves and bill clinton is a rapist

it's not like i'm actually orgasming over it

Wait... your fantasizing about me? That would be much better placed on @GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...