Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

tukafan21

Eric Reid should be cut immediately

3 hours ago, jfra78 said:

The team is doing nothing today he can do what he wants.  

Was today a day off for players?  Can we document that?

29 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

nothing to see here

Yeah, right.

The workout was sched'd for 3pm.  The subject cancelled it on short notice at 2.30pm and then an alternate workout was held at 4pm in Riverdale. 

If the workout was 1 hour and Reid attended and then left immediately, he would have had to really hustle to make the 6.10pm flight (the ATL airport was close by)....which arrived CLT @ 7.24pm. 

Add in the time to deplane, get through airport, get to Panthers facility....8.30pm would be earliest he could have made it assuming everything went perfect.

Are we to believe the Panthers had no player activities scheduled all day long until some "meetings" at 8.30pm or later?

LMAO.

Talk about #FakeNews... 

Edited by SBiii
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, SBiii said:

Yeah, right.

The workout was sched'd for 3pm.  The subject cancelled it on short notice at 2.30pm and then an alternate workout was held at 4pm in Riverdale. 

If the workout was 1 hour and Reid attended and then left immediately, he would have had to really hustle to make the 6.10pm flight (the ATL airport was close by)....which arrived CLT @ 7.24pm. 

Add in the time to deplane, get through airport, get to Panthers facility....8.30pm would be earliest he could have made it assuming everything went perfect.

Are we to believe the Panthers had no player activities scheduled all day long until some "meetings" at 8.30pm or later?

LMAO.

Talk about #FakeNews... 

They have their meetings and walk through in the morning and then have all day until they check in to team hotel at night. Are you just making poo up here?

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, PhillyB said:

meh, no modding needed here imo. it's not abusive or political, just the huddle unanimously laughing at the moron OP. i daresay it's even a little bit heartwarming

poo has gotten stupid. We have our differences in opinions but to cut a dude simply for supporting a friend is beyond retardation. It's full retardation. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

I think some people take sports way too seriously. I don’t care what a player does in his spare time. I’m too busy living mine to even notice. I , as a fan, just cares about what happens when I watch my team Sunday. Football is not their life. Just like my job is not my life. Just saying 

• Flames 1

I love when TD shows up on the main forum....this is why they need to delete this poo. 

3 minutes ago, jimfear said:

@bull123 and @dave-o - sincerely - f u ck you both. You too @Snake

Please come at me you MAGAts

Love you too sweety. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Love you too sweety. 

Uncalled for. Lost my cool. Will accept ban if needed

Edited by jimfear
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

They have their meetings and walk through in the morning and then have all day until they check in to team hotel at night. Are you just making poo up here?

The tweet said he was "back in plenty of time for meetings"...this after attending the workout in Atlanta. 

If there's a timeline you can provide which would explain that I'm certainly open to hearing about it. 

It doesn't say he was "back in time to check into the team hotel"....

It doesn't say "in order to attend the workout he flew down to Atlanta after participating in the Panthers standard Saturday morning meetings and walk-through"....

Your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, jimfear said:

Also - would beat you senseless

With what your vocabulary? 

Just now, Snake said:

With what your vocabulary? 

Lost my cool on that one - it was uncalled for, but I'm smarter than you and I believe I would best you in any way shape or form.