Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Here we go boys and girls. Today the Panthers host the dirty birds of Atlanta in a divisional matchup that is sure to delight the senses.

This will be a close one. Let us hope for a dub.

Would rather be tied to railroad tracks with a train bearing down on me than coming here after a loss to the Cons today... place will turn into Jerry Springer on steroids

• Pie 1

I will miss 90% of this game due to work.  Hopefully when I turn it on we will be in command of the game

I have no feel for how this will play out today. The Falcons are probably full of confidence after last week, but the league is so up and down from week to week.

I don't really have expectations of playoffs this year - although I'd love it, of course. So the thing I'm most invested in is watching the development of Kyle and some other youngsters.

I'd love to start flipping the script on this rivalry. 18-30 all-time is absolutely sickening. I'd love to see us go on about a 10 game streak. (starting TODAY)