Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jerry Richardson got assailed for not producing a winner and not caring. Let's see what Tepper's got. This is a mediocre team that is poorly coached and mismanages personnel. They are getting humiliated today by a two win team with zero to play for. There are holes everywhere you look on this team and at least they used to play with pride. It's your call Tepper. If you really want a winner here, and are not simply a richer version of JR, prove it. 

This team has quit and is getting embarrassed. Ball's in your court.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Unfortunately Tepper isn’t firing anyone when we are still “mathematically “ in the mix. 

Ron will remind us next week that we still have a chance

He’s a fuging idiot who should’ve cleared house on day 1 when he got here. Prove me wrong Dave, because I’m not convinced anything’s going to change from JR’s mediocrity.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

He’s a fuging idiot who should’ve cleared house on day 1 when he got here. Prove me wrong Dave, because I’m not convinced anything’s going to change from JR’s mediocrity.

Bunch of low IQ fans. Shut up already & stop crying. Ron didn’t throw the 3 picks. Dude makes questionable in game decisions, but is a good coach & the players fight for. He doesn’t deserve to be fired bcuz the shitty backup QB that throws more picks then TD’s like it’s his fault. Bunch of Idiots who probably never played a sport in your lives. Let him & Cam go one more time next yr & we’re be competing for a SB. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 6

Just now, SevyDamus said:

Bunch of low IQ fans. Shut up already & stop crying. Ron didn’t throw the 3 picks. Dude makes questionable in game decisions, but is a good coach & the players fight for. He doesn’t deserve to be fired bcuz the shitty backup QB that throws more picks then TD’s like it’s his fault. Bunch of Idiots who probably never played a sport in your lives. Let him & Cam go one more time next yr & we’re be competing for a SB. 

1-7 in last 8 against our biggest rival

I’m done

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, SevyDamus said:

I can't believe people still defend RR. You have to be related....

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, SevyDamus said:

Smh. 

2 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

I can't believe people still defend RR. You have to be related....

No I actually watch the games. Cam being hurt is the main reason, along with the oline. We’ve been beat up with injuries, most the oline has been injured or came of season injuries the yr before. Gurney killed the draft. A healthy Cam probably only lose to the 49ers so far. Not related just know what I’m watching.