Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

SportsCrazie4172

Not Going To Pretend To Be Sad That Ron Rivera Is Gone

Sorry, I'm not going to write a thread of how Ron was a great coach. Yall can keep that.

I'm glad the man is leaving. New era and new coach is coming.

His last game in Bank Of America stadium was losing to a 2-9 Redskins team. Pure Blasphemous

So with that said..Deuces

!real housewives nene GIF

Just now, ickmule said:

Be careful what you wish for.  

How could it be ANY worse than what we have gone thru the last 2 plus seasons?

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

I guess we will see won’t we? I’m not saying it was the right or wrong move, but either is on the table.  

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, joemac said:

Ask Cleveland, Buffalo, Oakland, Washington, or Tampa

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, joemac said:

Well if you want to common denominator those seasons...

I haven't been this happy as a panther fan since the day before SB 50. Rivera ruined a generational talent. screw all the pansys who "wish him well" he is no longer a panther, he's the fuging enemy, I hope he goes to Dallas so the whole nation can see what a dumbass this guy is. he wont last 3 years no matter where he goes next, book it.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Ask Cleveland, Buffalo, Oakland, Washington, or Tampa

all of those teams besides maybe tampa are better than the panthers right now. we got curb stomped by the browns last year.

Dipshit posters who say "it could be worse" and "be careful of what u wish 4....." are the same people who say "fug it, lets all just go to Chili's, I don't care anymore"

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

How silly of me to hope for greatness instead of being complicit with mediocrity 

Hope......it’s good to have, but in today’s NFL it is extremely hard to build a consistent winner and more clubs fail more often than not   I will say again, I have no idea if Ron’s firing is right or wrong for the future....but from life experiences I say be careful what you wish for, it’s not always what you think