Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Oldmanrivera

Thursday Night Game Cowboys V Bears

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Any implementations for the Panthers? 

I have no idea, both 6 and 6. Id have to think there would be something.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Mitchell Trubisky making plays 

Im rooting for the guy, it isnt his fault the bears pulled the dumbest poo to get him, but he will be hated for it if he doesnt play well.

• Pie 2

Dallas might win this game but my god they look like trash..America's Fiends..Jerry got them boys on some serious narcotics. "F#ck the gatorade at halftime lets all do some coke."

Jerry might be on the phone right now trying to see if he can get Rivera in by next week's game.

All the bears fans i know, have been begging for mitch to run, and it really looks like thats been holding him back.

1 minute ago, bigdog10 said:

Garrett won’t survive this. 

I think the eagles game is the big determining factor.

god that division sucks.

Trubisky is playing well. Dak looks like straight trash tonight. He's 6/16 for 60 yards now.

This might be Garrett's last game with the Cowboys.

Nooooo Garrett is the only thing I like about the Cowboys.  He's the Aaron Brooks of Dallass.  Makes it fun to watch the 'boys lose.  Say it aint so!!

2 minutes ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

Nooooo Garrett is the only thing I like about the Cowboys.  He's the Aaron Brooks of Dallass.  Makes it fun to watch the 'boys lose.  Say it aint so!!

"he will be coaching in the nfl next year" lol