Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheWiz

Some guy who sounds like Pep - Cam is Irreplaceable

6 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

There's multiple alts. I thought we got new mods to take out the trash. @LinvilleGorge

"Everyone who doesnt agree with me needs to be banned."

What are you? 10 years old? 

Why would we waste 100 million dollars on  a qb that cant stay healthy when we are rebuilding? You people make no sense. Time to build the team for the future.

I hate to break it to you guys, but this team is rebuilding. If you cant handle a few losing seasons for the next 3 or 4 years it might be time to jump off the wagon. Reality hasnt set in for you people yet. 

Edited by Lucian
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, Lucian said:

"Everyone who doesnt agree with me needs to be banned."

What are you? 10 years old? 

Why would we waste 100 million dollats o  a qb that cant stay healthy when we are rebuilding? You people make no sense. Time to build the team for the future.

I hate to brrak it to you guys, but this team is rebuilding. If you cant handle a few losing seasons for the next 3 or 4 years it might be time to jump off the wagon. Reality hasnt set in for you people yet. 

You won't be here long enough for me to care about anything you have to say

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

11 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Man, after re-listening that dude is kinda heavy on the NYC accent. I don’t know

I think this guy had a friend with a deep voice call in to his show.  Plus thats more than ive ever heard Pep speak at one time,  why do it on some random podcast

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

You won't be here long enough for me to care about anything you have to say

So this website is going to ban everyone who doesnt think we should resign cam? Lol. You people have a rude awakening coming when cam doesnt get resigned. What part of REBUILDING do you guys not understand? Have you been watching football for more than 2 or 3 years? Because you dont seen to understand what is happening here.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

2 minutes ago, Lucian said:

So this website is going to ban everyone who doesnt think we should resign cam? Lol. You people have a rude awakening coming when cam doesnt get resigned. What part of REBUILDING do you guys not understand? Have you been watching football for more than 2 or 3 years? Because you dont seen to understand what is happening here.

I imagine membership here will decline by a few cam fans... Dallas is always taking fan apps!

Cam already knows he wont be playing here next year. Why do you guys think he didnt show up to the games? Buy a clue lol.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 5

4 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I think this guy had a friend with a deep voice call in to his show.  Plus thats more than ive ever heard Pep speak at one time,  why do it on some random podcast

Hey man, This is Jerry Richardson. That‘s 100% Peppers.

- Yours truly, Jerry Richardson.

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Cam already knows he wont be playing here next year. Why do you guys think he didnt show up to the games? Buy a clue lol.

Says the guy signing up on a board to troll people that still like cam. Get a life, loser 

• Poo 1

14 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Says the guy signing up on a board to troll people that still like cam. Get a life, loser 

Im 40 years old. I have no interest in trolling anyone. Im telling you guys the truth and you cant handle it. I could care less what you people think about that. 

Edited by Lucian
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Im 40 years old. I have no interest in trling anyone. Im telling you guys the truth a d you can handle it. I could care less whay you people think about that.

This guy is sad, he gas no valid rebuttal.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

At least the alts aren't an assault on our intelligences like "ByeCam7" or "StylewithKyle" 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Kyle Allen has more turnovers through 11 games than any single season of Cam's career.

Yes he does. What does that have to do with the thread though? No one is advocating for kyle. He is a good backup. Thats it.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

That doesn’t mean it’s ok to hate on someone who has the tough task of replacing Cam.  Cam himself supports Allen and is probably sympathetic to his rookie season.