Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Tepper and McDaniels "on each other's radar"

9 minutes ago, bigskypanthersguy said:

McDaniels has proven to be a backstabbing, classless egomaniac who thinks only of himself and was mediocre at best in Denver.

There have to be better offensive options.

Yeah I mean they are trying to win, something we can't do back to back years. I don't like NE but they get caught because someone is trying to catch them doing wrong because they are always winning. Something we have never established. 

Who's back did he stab? I'm not sure that changing ones mind about a job is stabbing someone in the back.

12 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Who's back did he stab? I'm not sure that changing ones mind about a job is stabbing someone in the back.

I see it differently. He was already announced, plans were made...

53 minutes ago, bigskypanthersguy said:

McDaniels has proven to be a backstabbing, classless egomaniac who thinks only of himself and was mediocre at best in Denver.

There have to be better offensive options.

Good, I want a dirtbag coach. I'm tired of the choirboy approach. let's cheat and bring in some bad mfer's. 

I want to be a winning machine. I want everyone to hate us like they do the Patriots.

Give me all the super bowls.

19 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Good, I want a dirtbag coach. I'm tired of the choirboy approach. let's cheat and bring in some bad mfer's. 

I want to be a winning machine. I want everyone to hate us like they do the Patriots.

Give me all the super bowls.

jack nicholson yes GIF

Belichick=Saban at 'Bama: They prop up younger talent that can't replicate the success once they leave the nest.

Be very weary of Pats staff.....

I'm not sure how I feel about this.  It doesn't move the needle for me.

I personally would like to have an offensive OC that's had that's had success in  a few different stops as the new HC.  Being a by-product ofone successful program and untested elsewhere--or unsuccessful elsewhere, throws up a huge red flag to me.

21 hours ago, Snake said:

If your a Cam fan you better be rooting for McDaniels. He's the most likely to keep Cam around for his experience and intelligence. 

So is Roman

In my opinion, he's probably got the highest ceiling of any other candidate out there. Lot of risk involved because of his history and the history of belichick assistants.

One added extra is he has the potential to be ones of the most hated coaches in the league, especially if he wins. To me, that's a big bonus.

Could you imagine Cam and McDaniels winning and how much hate that would generate around the league? Could be a thing of beauty.

Best thing about being a consistent winner would be the jealousy and hate that comes from everyone else. To me it wouldn't get much more than McDaniels and Cam.

Dream situation for me is a healthy Cam and a winning McD and the hate from everyone else.

I'm on the Mc D bandwagon 

Stefanski or Ruhle or ??? Next 

Not interested in Roman or McCarthy 

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

So is Roman

Roman will more than likely Draft Tua and that would be the end of Cam Newton. So would McCarthy thus ending Cam in Carolina. McDaniels system requires a more seasoned vet to run it because of the complexity. He could draft a QB but they would not be starting any time soon. 

42 minutes ago, rayzor said:

In my opinion, he's probably got the highest ceiling of any other candidate out there. Lot of risk involved because of his history and the history of belichick assistants.

One added extra is he has the potential to be ones of the most hated coaches in the league, especially if he wins. To me, that's a big bonus.

Could you imagine Cam and McDaniels winning and how much hate that would generate around the league? Could be a thing of beauty.

Best thing about being a consistent winner would be the jealousy and hate that comes from everyone else. To me it wouldn't get much more than McDaniels and Cam.

Dream situation for me is a healthy Cam and a winning McD and the hate from everyone else.

As Al Davis would say "Just win baby".

If he can make minor offensive adjustments during the game, and then major ones at halftime - let's go! I'm all in!

I won't be mad if the Pats rumors are true.  It's overdue that some guys that have built that animal succeed elsewhere.  Maybe these are the ones.  I'm not a huge McDaniels fan but maybe he works out in a second run at HC. 

IMO, he is grating personality wise and just doesn't seem to be a guy a whole team could get behind.  He had that problem in Denver.  Personality quirks are tough fixes.