Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Of which there's likely to be plenty over the next week, some of which will no doubt affect us as we're trying to hire coaches and such.

Starting with... 

Probably more like unfinished business in Indianapolis and idiots in Cleveland.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

And Seattle thinks they got screwed... 

More than one person has pointed out that perhaps if they'd gone with the same game plan in the first half that they used in the second, it might not have come down to this.

He definitely did not get that first down. People talk about the seahawks and their luck or whatever but Green Bay always gets fortuitous calls. 

• Pie 1

The Seahawks have a Lombardi trophy and should honestly have two if not for simple idiocy.

Go cry in a corner with your trophy you fugs.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

He definitely did not get that first down. People talk about the seahawks and their luck or whatever but Green Bay always gets fortuitous calls. 

True story.

I remember one in particular from earlier this season involving one mister Aaron Rogers and one Gerald McCoy.

*mutters darkly under his breathe about Jerome Boger.*

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Worth noting that the NFC Championship features a head coach in his third year vs one in his first.

Meanwhile, the AFC Championship features a coach in his second year vs one who first became a head coach back when we were worried about all our computers blowing up because of two digit year codes.

Andy Reid is the only coach left in the playoffs who's been a head coach for more than three years.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Like the fumble recovery in the first quarter.... Sure GB gets more calls than teams like us but nowhere near the darlings like the Niners, Pats, Broncos, etc.

• Pie 1

The weirdest thing about that game was the whole "we just got some additional footage but it didn't change anything" bit.

I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Worth noting that the NFC Championship features a head coach in his third year vs one in his first.

Meanwhile, the AFC Championship features a coach in his second year vs one who first became a head coach back when we were worried about all our computers blowing up because of two digit year codes.

Andy Reid is the only coach left in the playoffs who's been a head coach for more than three years.

Wait, Andy Reid’s only been a head coach for the past 20 years? That can’t be right. I’m pretty sure he was coaching when they started letting women vote.

• Pie 2

Just now, 1of10Charnatives said:

Wait, Andy Reid’s only been a head coach for the past 20 years? That can’t be right. I’m pretty sure he was coaching when they started letting women vote.

Yeah, that surprised me too :)

It's still a pretty healthy stretch, especially when you consider his opponents.

That, plus he was an assistant for a while before he was a head coach.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, that surprised me too :)

It's still a pretty healthy stretch, especially when you consider his opponents.

That, plus he was an assistant for a while before he was a head coach.

Maybe it’s just cause he was born with that middle aged authority figure mustache.

Movies released the year Andy Reid became a head coach...

- The Matrix

- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

- Office Space

- The Sixth Sense

- The Green Mile

Also from that year...

- The Euro was created

- Napster was introduced

- Boris Yeltsin was president in Russia

- Lance Armstrong won his first Tour de France

And Nickelodeon introduced a new cartoon called "SpongeBob SquarePants"

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

28 minutes ago, t96 said:

Like the fumble recovery in the first quarter.... Sure GB gets more calls than teams like us but nowhere near the darlings like the Niners, Pats, Broncos, etc.

Let's not forget the ones that went the Cowboy's way back in the day.