Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Harbingers

Drug companies.

Just saw a commercial for a random drug. It’s only warning. “Don’t use this drug if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.” Not even consult your doctor. 

I mean seriously wtf. 

12 minutes ago, 2jakefansinva said:

I try to avoid the ones listing anal seepage as an issue 

I think its funny when they have something like anal seepage as a side effect for something completely non-compatible like an erection pill.  Like, who's gonna want you to put your erection in them if your anus is seeping?  And how horny do you have to be to try it anyways?

There was another one that was a depression medication, and one of the side effects was suicidal thoughts.  Umm, hello? LOL

2 hours ago, Wes21 said:

There was another one that was a depression medication, and one of the side effects was suicidal thoughts.  Umm, hello? LOL

Ya... that’s the issue I’ve seen in people that take depression medication. It’s literally every medicine just drives the depression worse until they are on 20 medications. Just doctors throwing poo at a fan. 

I think this one was a eczema med commercial. It just blew my mind there wasn’t even a consult your doctor. Just don’t take it if you are allergic to this drug.