Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
stirs

Big Boards

8 hours ago, 45catfan said:

GBN is my favorite and the one I lean on the most heavily.  

Have been reading GBN for years.  They have great insights to the Senior Bowls and such.

I don't always agree with their Big Boards or mocks, but they are definitely not like the "fly by night" guys you see these days

15 hours ago, stirs said:

Have been reading GBN for years.  They have great insights to the Senior Bowls and such.

I don't always agree with their Big Boards or mocks, but they are definitely not like the "fly by night" guys you see these days

I don't really look at their mocks much, but their Big Board is the one I trust the most.  Others are all over the place and later (as other site's Big Boards are honed...cheating off one another) everyone seems to be in relative agreement.  However, I have noticed that GBN usually is the most accurate, even early on and doesn't have to refine their Big Board as heavily as other sites.  In other words, I tend not to see a 5th round guy in January end up a 2nd rounder after the combine.  Other sites you routinely see these huge swings.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TeddyTwoGloves888

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I don't see any problems with the draft itself. But the BIG, BIG problem is how it will play out on the real important thing, the TV ratings. Without fans screaming in joy or dismay, ratings may drop & in this day & time there is nothing more important. IMO
    • Sir, I'd be happy to pay for like 5 of these for my family. Holler
    • I would like to offer the flip side of this--  I think you keep Kuechly and the reasons they moved on from the other three were not applicable to Luke. Let me say this--I am ENCOURAGED by the moves.  The best franchises know when to move on from players, even if they have something left in the tank.  While it (arguably) could have been handled better, I can add that we only really know one side.  We paid the three you mention for their services.   They will always have a place in our hearts, but to me, a real fan is one that supports the organization as a whole over any player.   The fact that they felt the need to do this and did it was a step up, in my opinion, not a negative. Cam's style of play is not a great fit for Brady's offense; he wanted Bridgewater.  This is not about winning pro bowls, this is about winning super bowls.   Think of it this way--Cam running the football at age 31 is nothing compared to DJ Moore, CMC, Samuels, etc.  Brady wants the ball in their hands--a QB nearing 70% completion rating and a strong running game.  That should be obvious by now. Cam deserved a proper sendoff, and the fact that he did not get one may be on him more than the Panthers.  What if you walked into your boss's office after 2 years of being out sick for weeks at a time and under-performance due to that illness and demanded a raise--demanded that he showed you some commitment.  Yes, you won the employee of the year award five years prior and you had a good year just 3 years ago, but since then, only flashes here and there and a lot of sick leave.  Then you took the matter to social media.  Cam is not the victim here.   The front office did what they felt they had to do--I wish they had handled it better, and I think they will give Cam his due acknowledgement, but if it comes during a failed marriage, it is a bit phony.  No divorce is without awkwardness and animosity.  We just did not keep it in house.  I am not saying the Panthers were without flaws, but those of us who could see what was happening realized that the Panthers were attempting to dodge the obvious question.  We all predicted it was the end of the line, while some were taking their presser fluff and trying to use it to prove that he was returning.  Oh well. Again, it was a tough decision--a ballsy decision, considering the fact that they are going to lose--bringing down the wrath of the fans for a year or two.  However, Cam's age, contract situation, and playing style were not a good match.  We would have been locked in to a question mark.  It was rather obviously the only thing to do---I, like you, only wish that it had unfolded with more dignity.
  • Masters of PIE !