Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Anyone watching the debut today?

Austin Proehl, Rickys Son that went to UNC, with the leagues first TD

• Pie 5

Charlotte native Pep Hamilton is the head coach of the DC team. I always like his style.

it's about as interesting as a somewhat chippy FCS game with commensurate production value

• Poo 2

I'm enjoying it. The cussing will get the sideline interview segments cut though, which might tank the league as that is a great unique feature RIGHT after immediate plays.

Things the NFL could absolutely use:

1) headsets in all offensive skill player's helmets. Will cut down on huddle time, will allow for less confusion. GREAT for guys like Cam who thrive in no huddle. IDK how I feel about them ALWAYS being on as I think that could negatively impact players having a coach in their ear the whole time. Could also lend itself to cheating.

2) two timeouts per half. Hell, I can't recall the last time ANY team used all 6 available timeouts anyway. Would make frivolous challenges more painful.

3) OT rules adopted.

• Pie 1