Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

run1stdownrun2nddown

Another leftie turned Trump supporter, thanks to the left's vile hatred

https://outline.com/eRkTu8

A well written and interesting article, I would highly recommend everyone to read. I'm sure some lefties here will claim this was written by a Russian Bot lol.

This is the truth about Trump rallies and his supporters. We have zero interest in being racist or those other cheap insults constantly thrown at us.

for every one you might find who do this, you'll find 20 more of us who left the republican party because of trump.

sure, i was probably on my way out anyways, but trump was the straw that broke the levee.

• Pie 5

1 hour ago, run1stdownrun2nddown said:

A well written and interesting article, I would highly recommend everyone to read. I'm sure some lefties here will claim this was written by a Russian Bot lol.

This is the truth about Trump rallies and his supporters. We have zero interest in being racist or those other cheap insults constantly thrown at us.

giphy.gif

We have zero interest in racism now that we're making a wall and not letting the Muslims in!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Republicans and Democrats are just water from the same reservoir disguised as different ..

We need an entire new reservoir but people are so caught up killing their brain cells with Cola, Fast-Food, and Sports, there is no care left for these people to understand what is actually happening.

Trump rallies are simply where a bunch of angry dipshits can go to feel good.  It ain't rocket science.  Just a bunch of folks drinking the same Kool-Aid unchallenged.   It's why some follow the rallies around like a Grateful Dead tour.  It is their happy place.  

"The best way to become a conservative is to hang around a bunch of liberals, and the best way to become a liberal is to hang around a bunch of conservatives."

• Poo 1

"seeing how mean people are towards hitler just makes me want to be a nazi"

-stupid people

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Nice trump people in action:

---

Two kindergartners in Utah told a Latino boy that President Trump would send him back to Mexico, and teenagers in Maine sneered "Ban Muslims" at a classmate wearing a hijab. In Tennessee, a group of middle-schoolers linked arms, imitating the president's proposed border wall as they refused to let nonwhite students pass. In Ohio, another group of middle-schoolers surrounded a mixed-race sixth-grader and, as she confided to her mother, told the girl: "This is Trump country."

Since Trump’s rise to the nation’s highest office, his inflammatory language — often condemned as racist and xenophobic — has seeped into schools across America. Many bullies now target other children differently than they used to, with kids as young as 6 mimicking the president’s insults and the cruel way he delivers them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/local/school-bullying-trump-words/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trump-bullying-1120am-1-duplicate%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans&itid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trump-bullying-1120am-1-duplicate%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

Edited by Fryfan
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, run1stdownrun2nddown said:

Doesn't sound like she was a "leftie" (a term you don't know the meaning of) - we never hear a damn thing about her ideology, do we? Sounds like she was a casual Democrat (which is not a party of the left), probably based on family history, where she grew up, or her friend circle. Then, she got exposed to actual activism - plus a few people who were spicy on the internet about things that made her uncomfortable - and she turned tail and ran to a group of people who would coddle her, not make her uncomfortable, and endlessly praise her for her brave conversion.

And then she realized she could make a living being a professional "ex-leftie" and away we go.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Fryfan said:

Nice trump people in action:

---

Two kindergartners in Utah told a Latino boy that President Trump would send him back to Mexico, and teenagers in Maine sneered "Ban Muslims" at a classmate wearing a hijab. In Tennessee, a group of middle-schoolers linked arms, imitating the president's proposed border wall as they refused to let nonwhite students pass. In Ohio, another group of middle-schoolers surrounded a mixed-race sixth-grader and, as she confided to her mother, told the girl: "This is Trump country."

Since Trump’s rise to the nation’s highest office, his inflammatory language — often condemned as racist and xenophobic — has seeped into schools across America. Many bullies now target other children differently than they used to, with kids as young as 6 mimicking the president’s insults and the cruel way he delivers them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/local/school-bullying-trump-words/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trump-bullying-1120am-1-duplicate%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans&itid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trump-bullying-1120am-1-duplicate%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

trump is a cancer.