Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Sean Payton's Vicodin

economy collapse thread

Recommended Posts

Market circuit breakers triggered. Stock trading halted
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


30 minutes ago, bull123 said:

china....trump was right....they are the worlds pain...source of all of this

You buy local and US made whenever feasible right?  Walmart, amazon, target, etc - all avoided by you right bull?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

One thing I’ve been thinking about. Ya, we hear a lot about cruise ships being quarantined, they are giant confined floating cities. But what about cargo ships, a few of those go into Quarantine and that’s the beginning of the domino effects on supply chains. 

This morning I heard they quarantined a cruise ship.  The interesting thing was the passengers were not positive for the virus, but like 20 crew members were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

This morning I heard they quarantined a cruise ship.  The interesting thing was the passengers were not positive for the virus, but like 20 crew members were.

Ya. You can’t really quarantine a crew on one of those ships from each other. They all still have jobs to do to keep that thing running below decks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a poo show...  on a positive note... Foreign Direct Investment in US will go thru the roof = stronger US dollar.  Means when economy improves, Americans will have more money to spend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bull123 said:

china....trump was right....they are the worlds pain...source of all of this

You're still...too stupid...to understand...when to use ellipses...I see.

  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wes21 said:

Have you heard rumblings of oil bailouts?  I have only heard “travel industry,” but I guess the oil industry could be loosely related.  

no i just hadn't actually seen what was going on yet last night and assumed it was related to the saudi/russia oil hijinx going on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

The threat of a coronavirus-fueled oil war and ongoing panic around the outbreak brought markets to stunning lows Monday, triggering a forced halt to trading after the Standard & Poor’s 500 index sank 7 percent shortly after the opening bell.

The Dow Jones industrial average cratered more than 2,000 points, or roughly 7.8 percent, to close at 23,955. The S&P 500 shed 7.6 percent and the Nasdaq tumbled 7.3 percent.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/03/09/markets-economy-coronavirus/

This has all the potential of being worse than in 08, and we have a fuc king numbskull in charge tweeting about how it was all caused by media and democrats out to get him while he plays golf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

This has all the potential of being worse than in 08, and we have a fuc king numbskull in charge tweeting about how it was all caused by media and democrats out to get him while he plays golf.

They said it was going to be the worst day in 32 years. But have said it’s the biggest point drop. 
 

Economist have been predicting a recession for years that was going to be centralized right around this time, even without the COVID fears. No telling how this is going to play out. We could be in depression territory at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

They said it was going to be the worst day in 32 years. But have said it’s the biggest point drop. 
 

Economist have been predicting a recession for years that was going to be centralized right around this time, even without the COVID fears. No telling how this is going to play out. We could be in depression territory at this point. 

Almost have to wonder if dotard is purposefully making bad situation worse. Then he can declare martial law and suspend elections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Almost have to wonder if dotard is purposefully making bad situation worse. Then he can declare martial law and suspend elections.

Or he can just keep shorting/putting the market and making mad money for his retirement to Russia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fed can only shoot blanks at this mess and they are almost out of those, thanks to the orange menace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

ESryLlUWoAAsKVn?format=jpg&name=large

Anyone smart should be buying Yen right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...