Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TheBlue said:

calling biden trash isnt protecting trump dumbass. 

You weren’t calling Biden trash. You were attacking CRA to be a dick and by doing so protecting & bolstering trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


On 5/29/2020 at 7:24 PM, TheBlue said:

Top 10 states based on higher education 

4D168C5C-FB6F-49B0-97BD-C6FD45687491.png.5bc1e7ad443a319c01819b189c74f923.png

 

Bottom states on median household income:

FB3AAA92-09CF-4917-893A-8A7765502BB4.thumb.jpeg.ec6a49ce9a2a5336bab4e49bdf48a920.jpeg

 

Bottom states on income per capita:

 

4CA08704-BA4C-418B-B8E1-E532C897BA97.thumb.jpeg.8a3107dff1e59535b59dfef001d9e875.jpeg
 

 

Notice how all these red states are poor and dumb? 

Per capita is very misleading...needs to measured against tax date and cost of living

tax rates in blue states are driving people out of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

You weren’t calling Biden trash. You were attacking CRA to be a dick and by doing so protecting & bolstering trump.

I shouldn’t be surprised that your retarded ass can’t read. The post was a condemnation of neoliberal policies Biden himself was the architect of which shaped the landscape for trump to ascend to power and that making Biden the nominee or worse president will undoubtedly lead to more trump style politicians in the near future. 
 

CRA doesn’t understand that. Teeray doesn’t understand that. Your racist ass doesn’t understand.

 

The only people protecting trump are the fools pushing Biden. Trump will be guaranteed another 4 years if senile “just shoot them in the leg” Biden is the nominee. THAT is protecting trump. You are a literal mouth breather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Per capita is very misleading...needs to measured against tax date and cost of living

tax rates in blue states are driving people out of them

I gave you three different stats. Do you have any counter that red states are dumb and poor then the blue states you called trash? 
 

im waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

I shouldn’t be surprised that your retarded ass can’t read. The post was a condemnation of neoliberal policies Biden himself was the architect of which shaped the landscape for trump to ascend to power and that making Biden the nominee or worse president will undoubtedly lead to more trump style politicians in the near future. 
 

CRA doesn’t understand that. Teeray doesn’t understand that. Your racist ass doesn’t understand.

 

The only people protecting trump are the fools pushing Biden. Trump will be guaranteed another 4 years if senile “just shoot them in the leg” Biden is the nominee. THAT is protecting trump. You are a literal mouth breather.

As I noted before you don’t have the ability to differentiate. Until you gain it, nothing you say can be correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

As I noted before you don’t have the ability to differentiate. Until you gain it, nothing you say can be correct. 

Your reading comprehension is piss poor. fuging loser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


this is your President in 2024 if Biden wins the election

EJQ6kuA.jpg

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, rodeo said:

this is your President in 2024 if Biden wins the election

EJQ6kuA.jpg

handmaid’s tale irl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...