Carolina Huddle

rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

Just now, CRA said:

Not sure NoN, google, TheBlue have ever owned up to who they have voted for in any presidential election.  At least, I have no clue.

I've made no secret of the politicians I've supported for the last ten years on this forum.

Hold yourself to the same standards you hold the rest of us.

Hypocrite

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Who did you vote for? 

Called @CRA a Trumper yet?

If you did, I must have missed it.

Hypocrite

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Not sure NoN, google, TheBlue have ever owned up to who they have voted for in any presidential election.  At least, I have no clue. 

That’s the most amusing part about this, they are trying to pull a double standard argument without a shred of earth to stand on. When confronted with that they try and make it like the last four years didn’t exist and they weren’t a part of them. No ability to distinguish. It’s a stupid stupid circle that’s been going on for the past month because they have no better argument to make and for what ever reason can’t stand being called Trumpers. It’s almost as if they only care about owning libs. 

5 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I've made no secret of the politicians I've supported for the last ten years on this forum.

Hold yourself to the same standards you hold the rest of us.

Hypocrite

lol.  okay, I have no clue who you voted for in any election.   I don't know anything about you.   You could be 21 or 81.  Black or white.   Don't need to know all that.  I know your a dude on the internet that wanted Bernie to be the Democratic nominee. 

and I have been very open about my voting record around here.  Merely stated I have no clue what you did in elections. 

I'm out for bit.  Hopefully, Harbs will call me a Trumper so you can move on. 

2 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Called @CRA a Trumper yet?

If you did, I must have missed it.

Hypocrite

One day you’ll understand.. actually check that. Judging by your post you never will. Now Bullofthenorth, who did you vote for? 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

lol.  okay, I have no clue who you voted for in any election.   I don't know anything about you.   You could be 21 or 81.  Black or white.   I know your a dude on the internet that wanted Bernie to be the Democratic nominee. 

and I have been very open about my voting record around here. 

If you were, I’d have no issue calling you such. Sadly, it doesn’t look like Lady Luck is on your side today. 

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

That’s the most amusing part about this, they are trying to pull a double standard argument without a shred of earth to stand on. When confronted with that they try and make it like the last four years didn’t exist and they weren’t a part of them. No ability to distinguish. It’s a stupid stupid circle that’s been going on for the past month because they have no better argument to make and for what ever reason can’t stand being called Trumpers. It’s almost as if they only care about owning libs. 

Delusional ^^^

Your are being asked to apply YOUR standards to YOURSELF and you both refuse to do it.

I've made no secret of who I've supported in the past or who I'll support in November.

It won't make me a Trumper, because that standard is moronic.

All I'm asking is for YOU and @CRA to hold yourselves to the same standard you apply to other posters here...

And you refuse to.

Hypocrites

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Delusional ^^^

Your are being asked to apply YOUR standards to YOURSELF and you both refuse to do it.

I've made no secret of who I've supported in the past or who I'll support in November.

I won't make me a Trumper, because that standard is moronic.

All I'm asking is for YOU and @CRA to hold yourselves to the same standard you apply to other posters here...

And you refuse to.

Hypocrites

You just don’t get it do you... do you not understand the concept of time? 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

lol.  okay, I have no clue who you voted for in any election.   I don't know anything about you.   You could be 21 or 81.  Black or white.   Don't need to know all that.  I know your a dude on the internet that wanted Bernie to be the Democratic nominee. 

and I have been very open about my voting record around here.  Merely stated I have no clue what you did in elections. 

Right...

How long have you been here a minute?

So you weren't posting in the Tinderbox 4 years ago and participating in the election threads?

Also,

Don't forget to hold Harbs to the standards you hold the rest of the posters here to and call him a Trumper as well.

Hypocrite

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

You just don’t get it do you... do you not understand the concept of time? 

Haha, now your trying to weasel out of being called a Trumper and Trump voter too.

Hypocrite

5 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Right...

How long have you been here a minute?

So you weren't posting in the Tinderbox 4 years ago and participating in the election threads?

Also,

Don't forget to hold Harbs to the standards you hold the rest of the posters here to and call him a Trumper as well.

Hypocrite

yeah, I don't know who you voted for.  I didn't know who Harbs voted for until just now either.  I couldn't tell you who most people voted for with any certainty.    2016 was a really weird election.  People had room to justify all sorts of poo votes with how absurd it was at the time. 

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, I don't know who you voted for.  I didn't know who Harbs voted for until just now either.  I couldn't tell you who most people voted for with any certainty.    2016 was a really weird election.  People had room to justify all sorts of poo votes. 

Actually for the record I have been very open about who I voted for in 2016 for years. But I don’t expect that you read all or most post so no worries. 

I mean frankly like I’ve said all along I’d love to see bernie as the VP/Head of the senate making McTurtleneck his bitch. But Kamala is a good second option is n that front. 

Edited by Harbingers

If anyone cares I voted by mail. It was quick and smooth and I received an email when it landed at the post office and when the election board received it. Meckelnburg county.

I mean I guess someone is going to dump it in a dumpster but the efforts to destroy the post office doesn’t seem to be working ‘round here.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Actually for the record I have been very open about who I voted for in 2016 for years. But I don’t expect that you read all or most post so no worries. 

yeah, I'm not saying people haven't shared that stuff.  I just didn't really retain it.  There were a lot of directions people could of gone and IMO don't deserve hell for it.  2016 was a really weird moment.  

I mean, I think most people casted a vote assuming Hilary was going to win.   Trump and family included. 

• Pie 1