Carolina Huddle

rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

8 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

Don't worry, you will be running against Trump for Biden's entire Presidency.  Every time Biden doesn't get anything done you will join the group in saying "but, but...Trump!"  

Man shut up lol

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I think it's some prosperity gospel, "God loves us more, we actually do work harder than those peasants beneath us" poo. Rich people deluding themselves into thinking they're more deserving when they got lucky. That actual coastal elitism but not the type that conservatives whine about.

And yeah, they probably were democrats before they hitched their wagons to Trump too, its all about power to this type it seems

A superiority complex; a savior/God-like complex.

These people need saving, and God has ordained us to do it. You all will never get to where I’m at, but if you work hard, you can live a decent life. 

Yea, I know them type. Probably did a church mission trip at some point in their lives as well.

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

A superiority complex; a savior/God-like complex.

These people need saving, and God has ordained us to do it. You all will never get to where I’m at, but if you work hard, you can live a decent life. 

Yea, I know them type. Probably did a church mission trip at some point in their lives as well.

Just deluding himself. These types of folks also stack the deck in their own favors then scold others for not being able to keep up. The Barrett confirmation is a perfect example of it. 

I was told by Wolf Blitzer and the rest of the spineless media that parrots Republican talking points that this is all Pelosi's fault.

• Pie 1

Voting against their own interests to "OWN THE LIBS!"

LOL

LOL someone is jealous.

Complimenting a dead sexual predator on top of that.

Edited by Cookie Lyon
  • Pie 1

Trump's podium at his Michigan super spreader has a white substance all over it...