Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Derrick Brown's tackling...

Recommended Posts



I knew the guy was a beast! If you don't, you're going to find out!

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we just drafted a properly motivated Kris Jenkins. I'm excited about this pick.

  • Pie 7
  • The D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Brown and KK will form a nice duo, like when Star with was there with KK, but even better. 

  • The D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, musicman said:

I think Brown and KK will form a nice duo, like when Star with was there with KK, but even better. 

I think this is probably KK's last season in Carolina. Hopefully Brown will help get some more out of him, but I think he's on the decline big time.

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seeing people complain about this pick made me realize that you could literally draft a blue chip player and there will still be cry babies.

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GOAT said:

seeing people complain about this pick made me realize that you could literally draft a blue chip player and there will still be cry babies.

Same morons that complained when they picked Kuechly because they still had Beason on the roster

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ncfan said:

 

I fug with this heavily. fug all the pu$$ies.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Same morons that complained when they picked Kuechly because they still had Beason on the roster

Not the same. I was one of those when we took Kuechly lol. I came around quick, but didn’t want a LB in the top half of the first then either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

Not the same. I was one of those when we took Kuechly lol. I came around quick, but didn’t want a LB in the top half of the first then either.

shhh dont interrupt the circlejerk

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...