Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Car123

Man Dies After Being Handcuffed By MInneapolis Police; Video of Cop Kneeing Man’s Neck

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, jayflip said:

@bull123, we don’t trust you. Personally, I’m glad you shifted your tone from “minorities with guns is treason” to willing to have discussions. 

Again, it shows that protests and riots and looting does make a difference. 

That’s important. It’s not enough though. I would be interested to hear what you think should change in the system and maybe we can see where you stand, maybe conversation can start between us after that. 

@bull123 I civilly present this to you again since you missed it earlier. 
 

I am generally curious what your take on the changes that need to made would be, then I’ll happily and peacefully counter with mine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, 332nd said:

"Unknown"?

It’s pretty well known police underreport items that would expose the systems racism to the extent it happens.  

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 332nd said:

"Unknown"?

image.png.cf7194f9062453d2cdd835b445bae3d8.png

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

did anyone post this yet

 

Lmfao he fought for this country. 
“I fought for your freedom to do this poo” as he actively tries to suppress it. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

It’s pretty well known police underreport items that would expose the systems racism to the extent it happens.  

Not directly related to race but related to manipulating reports...

...I have a cop friend that said when the new police chief took over (this was years ago) they were instructed to take certain types of crimes and code them different in the system.  Then when the violent crime codes were presented for public consumption, it artificially drove the number down and made it look like the new police chief was doing a good job of reducing violent crime.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jayflip said:

@bull123 I civilly present this to you again since you missed it earlier. 
 

I am generally curious what your take on the changes that need to made would be, then I’ll happily and peacefully counter with mine. 

i dont know what changes need to be made because I do not live in that world

but I will say this, in the black lower income communities, the kids dont have a chance...what happened here?...you build housing for low income people, its brand new and people move in, then it quickly gets ruined by drugs, gangs...police end up scared to even go in these areas & end up paranoid that they are gonna get shot at anytime they do...turn on the tv, 9 out of 10 times there is a murder, you know what part of town it takes place in...a kid that wants to get an education, get a job, they are so terribly disadvantaged & it just multiplies....people say it is because of the lack of family structure, but white people have families that break up & while we have some of these issues, it is nothing like blacks have...it ends up turning into black on black crime (which is absolutely real), grocery stores in their own neighborhoods are vandalized, neighborhoods are trashed...just a death spiral

so after all that, if i am not banned yet, @AggieLean has been screaming at me for a while that this is all economically driven...so do we pump cash into these communities?....will the communities themselves use these resources wisely?...can these communities police themselves (with the help of good cops) to keep the crime out?...there are many people that dont trust that to happen, all we see is rioting & looting and destruction....& I know this goes both ways, as I know you dont trust me either

as far as cops go, here is a truth for you...they are scared...yes there are bad ones, & they need to be seeded out...but there are many, many good ones out there that are going to work every day to protect ALL of us

and here is the truth that likely will get me banned...white people know black people hate us...but i assure you that doesn't go both ways, as much as you think it does...and there are many people that do want the black community to start taking care of itself much better than it does & quit blaming everyone else for its problems, which I readily admit are very challenging right now

blacks are better than whites at many things, blacks are better athletes (i love sports, this is not a platitude), in many ways you are better communicators, have an articulate intelligence about things...but the anger & hatred of whites blinds it all

if i'm still here after this, I look forward to hearing your solutions...this is likely not about us, it is about our kids & grandkids...got to find solutions that work for all

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

What a dumbass.

Remember when he recorded content for Focus on the Family? He’s always been trash. 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bull123 said:

i dont know what changes need to be made because I do not live in that world

but I will say this, in the black lower income communities, the kids dont have a chance...what happened here?...you build housing for low income people, its brand new and people move in, then it quickly gets ruined by drugs, gangs...police end up scared to even go in these areas & end up paranoid that they are gonna get shot at anytime they do...turn on the tv, 9 out of 10 times there is a murder, you know what part of town it takes place in...a kid that wants to get an education, get a job, they are so terribly disadvantaged & it just multiplies....people say it is because of the lack of family structure, but white people have families that break up & while we have some of these issues, it is nothing like blacks have...it ends up turning into black on black crime (which is absolutely real), grocery stores in their own neighborhoods are vandalized, neighborhoods are trashed...just a death spiral

so after all that, if i am not banned yet, @AggieLean has been screaming at me for a while that this is all economically driven...so do we pump cash into these communities?....will the communities themselves use these resources wisely?...can these communities police themselves (with the help of good cops) to keep the crime out?...there are many people that dont trust that to happen, all we see is rioting & looting and destruction....& I know this goes both ways, as I know you dont trust me either

as far as cops go, here is a truth for you...they are scared...yes there are bad ones, & they need to be seeded out...but there are many, many good ones out there that are going to work every day to protect ALL of us

and here is the truth that likely will get me banned...white people know black people hate us...but i assure you that doesn't go both ways, as much as you think it does...and there are many people that do want the black community to start taking care of itself much better than it does & quit blaming everyone else for its problems, which I readily admit are very challenging right now

blacks are better than whites at many things, blacks are better athletes (i love sports, this is not a platitude), in many ways you are better communicators, have an articulate intelligence about things...but the anger & hatred of whites blinds it all

if i'm still here after this, I look forward to hearing your solutions...this is likely not about us, it is about our kids & grandkids...got to find solutions that work for all

 

 

I respect that you poured your heart and soul into this comment. 
 

I condemn this comment as racist as fug, ignorant and shallow. 

  • Pie 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Bull123 suicide...

 

just damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bull123 said:

but I will say this, in the black lower income communities, the kids dont have a chance...what happened here?...you build housing for low income people, its brand new and people move in, then it quickly gets ruined by drugs, gangs...police end up scared to even go in these areas & end up paranoid that they are gonna get shot at anytime they do...turn on the tv, 9 out of 10 times there is a murder, you know what part of town it takes place in...a kid that wants to get an education, get a job, they are so terribly disadvantaged & it just multiplies....people say it is because of the lack of family structure, but white people have families that break up & while we have some of these issues, it is nothing like blacks have...it ends up turning into black on black crime (which is absolutely real), grocery stores in their own neighborhoods are vandalized, neighborhoods are trashed...just a death spiral

Yikes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Problem Of systemic racism. 
 

bull responds why are blacks worse at community life then whites.  But hey the are good with a ball 
 

Triple yikes. 

Edited by Fryfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

That Bull123 suicide...

 

just damn.

At least he didn’t create a thread titled “I hate N*****s” after being exposed like that MHS twerp last year

Edited by rico6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Woof. The high level of "Unknown" could really throw that data in just about any direction. I am guessing there is probably some more detailed data out there. It isn't something that invalidates the data, it just leaves a massive margin for error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...