Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Captroop

*** Tom Cotton in his Stupid fuging Face

Wonder what he could possible mean by "well-rounded working class."

Do you think he means white people? I bet he means white people. 

Even odds he'll be the Republican nominee for President some day.  He's an authoritarian religiofascist but he has a layer of polish that Trump lacks and knows not to say the quiet part out loud.

• Pie 1

See, this right here is the problem with our democracy. American democracy is a racist from Arkansas telling me in DC that I don't deserve Federal representation because I'm not a timberman from Wyoming.

• Pie 4

4 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Sounds just like Bull123

Bull makes Cotton sound like a Rhodes scholar. 

“Pick Cotton!!!”

Cotton has announced his new campaign slogan 

Posted (edited)

Cotton is going to run in 2024..

He is the type of candidate that will be the Republican candidate from here on out.

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

Cotton is going to run in 2024..

He is the type of candidate that will be the Republican candidate from here on out.

I fully expect someone like him to win in 2024 after Biden does nothing for 4 years.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

I fully expect someone like him to win in 2024 after Biden does nothing for 4 years.

that's one of my primary concerns about biden winning - they'll pivot hard to the right of center right. that's nazi territory 

• Pie 4

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, PhillyB said:

that's one of my primary concerns about biden winning - they'll pivot hard to the right of center right. that's nazi territory 

Yep.

Unfortunately, with today’s climate and Biden more than likely not doing much of anything, the 2024 election will create apathy from those on the Dem side, and an insurgence of voting on the Repub side.

We are on a course for extremism after this election. This is one reason why I don’t necessarily agree with the vote blue no matter who or what crowd, or those who tell us nothing matters but getting Trump out. Honestly, this is the perfect time to fight and get what you want out of these politicians. Many don’t see it that way, and what’s going to happen, when a dude like Cotton does run, the Dems are going to roll out the “vote blue no matter who”, “most important election of our lives” talking points again, and it’s going to fall on deaf ears.

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 3

36 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Yep.

Unfortunately, with today’s climate and Biden more than likely not doing much of anything, the 2024 election will create apathy from those on the Dem side, and an insurgence of voting on the Repub side.

We are on a course for extremism after this election. This is one reason why I don’t necessarily agree with the vote blue no matter who or what crowd, or those who tell us to nothing matters but getting Trump out. Honestly, this is the perfect time to fight and get what you want out of these politicians. Many don’t see it that way, and what’s going to happen, when a dude like Cotton does run, the Dems are going to roll out the “vote blue no matter who”, “most important election of our lives” talking points again, and it’s going to fall on deaf ears.

If Biden wins forget 2024, Dems are going to sleep in 2022.  The exact same thing happened in 2010, 2012, and 2014 when the Republicans clawed Congress back, systematically took over a bunch of state governments, and then got Trump elected.  They're masters of this kind of long game.

I mean Trump is a truly awful President and even worse person and all that but the top brass of the Republican party doesn't actually respect him.  He's wearing their jersey right now so they put up with him as a useful idiot to sign off on their judicial appointments.

Someone like Tom Cotton who is already embedded in the government, respected in the party, and has powerful allies while being an actual committed nut ideologically is much scarier.

• Pie 3