Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
kungfoodude

Rona Dranks

We have been cooped up too long and haven't had a solid outlet to talk about what we drankin' during the RonaAIDS. 

Let's do it here. It isn't like there is a ton of football news.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I put on about 15 pounds during the lockdown, so I'm drinking Oskar Blues One-y these days. 100 calories and 5 carbs per beer. It's actually really good. Not like diet beer good, like good good.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

Way too fuging much Miller Lite. So much so that me and the wife just had a discussion yesterday about having a dry July. 

• Beer 3

Beer: Other Half, Burial, HOMES, Transient Artisan Ales, Old Nation, Toppling Goliath, Barrel Culture, etc.

Bourbon: Knob Creek 12, Weller OWA, Weller SR, Wilderness Trail rye, etc.

• Beer 2

Liquor - Patron, Jose Cuervo, Crown Royal

Beer - Sierra Nevada Torpedo, Stone Scorpion Bowl, New Belgium Voodoo Ranger

And I snuck over to Delaware and grabbed some of this:

image.png.7cc5c0c9245d87f0aef54d5acb6780b1.png

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Hmmmm, it's been even busier than normal with work since all of this went down, so it's just my normal life other than a little extra on the weekends due to being on the boat now that it's warm.

I drink beer on the boat, but not much at home.  Maybe a cocktail after work here and there, sometimes a glass of wine with dinner, although less than I used to.  Sometimes a glass of "good" bourbon or Scotch while I wind down in front of the TV or read a book in "my room" of the house.

I think I've lost about 10 or 15 pounds since Covid started.

• Beer 1

Beer: Hopfly, Funguys, New Anthem, Divine Barrel, Resident Culture, The Veil, The Answer, Casita, Heist, Commonwealth, Trophy, Crankarm, Burial... mostly anything hoppy from NC or VA.

Spirits: Woodford Reserve, Makers Mark, Blade and Bow, Crown, The Glenlivet 15, Glenfidich Special Reserve 12, McClelland's Highland Single Malt, Hendricks, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, Brin (Slovenian gin), Brugal Leyenda Rum, Goslings Black Seal Dark Rum, Absolute, Cathead Vodka... that looks bad. Not drinking much of anything in particular but everything has been in play.

Wine: Surprisingly little

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Beer: Other Half, Burial, HOMES, Transient Artisan Ales, Old Nation, Toppling Goliath, Barrel Culture, etc.

Bourbon: Knob Creek 12, Weller OWA, Weller SR, Wilderness Trail rye, etc.

Hi-Wire; Hi-Pitch all the way. And a goodly helping of burial. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 2

Mostly water

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

Crown black and diet sundrop 

Tito’s and cranapple  juice witha splash of diet sundrop 

Bud  light and 36 holes a week 

• Beer 1

I've been sponsored by White Claw during this time.  If only they were a publicly traded company.......

1 hour ago, jfra78 said:

Mostly water

I do not drink alcohol.   Green Tea and stevia.

• Pie 1

We are winos and had over 500 bottles in our "cellar."  Had is the key word.  About 75 of them are now empties.  Mostly California reds, the majority Pinot Noirs.  Our favorite of those is from Papapietro Perry, although Landmark is also in that mix. 

Aside from that, there are a couple of empty Hacienda gin bottles.  Smoothest gin I have ever had, and I am a gin drinker.  It is a potato gin.

Various Tequilas have joined that mix.  Mrs. Schultz has sample a vodka or two.  Add a few regional stouts and it rounds out the casualties.

• Flames 1