Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Brooklyn 3.0

Say His Name?

15 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

giphy.gif

I had to google him up.  Some guy in Phoenix got killed by cops while sitting in his car.  They shoot him up bad.

Anyone notice the trend recently of this guy starting somewhat intentionally edgy/controversial threads without much commentary of his own?

I remember when g5 used to do this.

It is not a good look for your motivations or whatever, tbqh.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just opening conversation for the TB, Bronny.

I find it curious that since he has brown skin, the national media hasn't really jumped all over this one. Yet. They're already protesting in Phoenix, and it was on CNN's front page ... but yeah, crickets. Seems weird to me.

Better?

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I find it curious that since he has brown skin, the national media hasn't really jumped all over this one. Yet. They're already protesting in Phoenix, and it was on CNN's front page ... but yeah, crickets. Seems weird to me.

Better?

Wait, you're curious as to why the media hasn't really jumped on this, but it was on CNN's front page? It's been all over the news for the last day or so. It took weeks and months for the other victims of police murder to get heavy coverage. Your post history is too prominent for you to think you can get away with this concern-trolling nonsense. Knock it off. 

• Pie 4

40 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Anyone notice the trend recently of this guy starting somewhat intentionally edgy/controversial threads without much commentary of his own?

I remember when g5 used to do this.

It is not a good look for your motivations or whatever, tbqh.

this is hardly one step better than dropping a link and running away, g5's specialty

33 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Better?

yes... i've never blurted out a name at someone and expected that to bring about some type of profound conversation

• Pie 2

36 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Wait, you're curious as to why the media hasn't really jumped on this, but it was on CNN's front page? It's been all over the news for the last day or so. It took weeks and months for the other victims of police murder to get heavy coverage. Your post history is too prominent for you to think you can get away with this concern-trolling nonsense. Knock it off. 

"So as I was watching it on CNN, I was wondering why this isn't getting covered nationally."  U wot m8?

• Pie 2

39 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

I'm actually talking about here ... the TB. Unless I made the thread, no one would have. That's my true point.

18 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I'm actually talking about here ... the TB. Unless I made the thread, no one would have. That's my true point.

Oh I know what you were trying to do, and like I said, no one in here buys your concern-trolling. 

1 hour ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Oh I know what you were trying to do, and like I said, no one in here buys your concern-trolling. 

I'm not concerned at all so maybe you don't know what I'm trying to do.

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I'm not concerned at all so maybe you don't know what I'm trying to do.

No one really cares about white or brown people on this forum.  What you are doing has been done many times on here with the same result.  By the end of this week this thread will be near the bottom if not page 2.