Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Video: Teddy with deadly end zone accuracy

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Basbear said:

If Teddy can survive panthers OL, he should have his best statically season.  

Hard to believe we have been talking about the OL for so many years without any improvement. 

Edited by ladypanther
  • Beer 1

Too much positivity. This forum only wants, scratch that, needs negative comments and negative assessments. No need to be positive, especially for preseason practice scrimmages. This team sucks and has a bottom 5 roster, at least that is what I was told over and over again by our professional armchair huddle scouts.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Hard to believe we have talking about the OL for so many years without any improvement. 

Well, hopefully we don't destroy a second QB's career by continuing to ignore it.

sure that was great but cam newton could have thrown 2 footballs, or maybe even 3 footballs to cmc there.   we could have had 21 pts if cam was still here.

We will start slow, more so on the defense than the offense.  Then, will will have a decent 2nd half and be picking about 10th in the April draft where we grab the top left tackle.  Not a QB

I am waiting for all the bitching and moaning if we win more than 3 or 4 games. Imagine Panther fans complaining about winning because we can't get the first pick in the draft. Then the "why is Rhule trying to win? We just like mediocrity BS.  Mark my words, there will be huge complaints if we improve where folks think we should be.

Another indication 2020 Is totally wack.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Zod, don't ruffle the feathers of the Camolina Huddle!

Jesus, one can argue TB is better than Jake (skills and talent wise). And I'm pretty sure Jake took us to a SB and the Playoffs.

I wish I could say that I cannot wait for folks to eat crow, but if we have seen anything over the last few years it's that people will commit to their bad takes regardless of reality.

So I've quickly pivoted from waiting for people to humble themselves to rubbing their faces in it :3

20 hours ago, Basbear said:

If Teddy can survive panthers OL, he should have his best statically season.  

Short routs and quick releases can help this.

Please stop posting videos of our qbs making perfect throws to our wrs despite seemingly tight coverage by our dbs. Instead only post videos of incompletions where the qb, wr and db all fell down.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Imagine joining a Panthers forum and getting mad when there are posts about Panthers players.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Imagine joining a Panthers forum and getting mad when there are posts about Panthers players.

Crazy, right?

8 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Then imagine those some folks getting butthurt when someone like Scarlett gets released...

19 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Too short, needs to go deeper next time. 

I never heard that in my life.  Promise.

• The D 2

Panthers haven’t been effective in the red zone since Stewart retired and Cam stopped eating animal protein

Maybe the new regime will use power backs at the goal like like you’re supposed to