Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

Kobe Thread

Hate to bring this up on a night the Lakers lose.

But Kobe passes 25000 points tonight, the youngest player ever in the history of the NBA to do so.

Broken finger and all Kobe scored 31 tonight. Better health and brighter days await the Black Mamba as he continues to win NBA Championships and re-write the NBA's record books.

d0b486ea82b4acf55a82643955dc7798-getty-90043311_adb022_cavs_v_lake.jpg

I said Kobe's a Hall of Fame player. Right now, he's the 2nd best player in the NBA on the best team in the league. I think he's very fortunate to play for a franchise like the Lakers that has always surrounded him with all star talent and the best coach in history.

Too bad he refused to play for pretty much any other team.

Too bad he refused to play for pretty much any other team.

He was immature when he came in the league. You can see Kobe has changed and is less of a me-first guy.

Another day, another game winning shot for the games most clutch performer, Kobe Bryant. This time sticking a dagger in the heart of the Boston Celtics and beating them 90-89. Nice work 24.

b75964b45cf103af6996bfcab0acea2d-getty-.jpg

Look at the crowd, they're all just "poo" , they know what's coming.

great story during the game when they were talking about the Lakers meeting with Obama at the Whitehouse...oh...KT...that's what the champs get to do, I know your boyfriend hasn't been invited yet as an NBA Champ...anyway, Kobe and family were invited to come back the next day and they were going on about how his daughter was hitting up the president and the vp to buy girl guide cookies...thought it was pretty cute.

The Mamba passes the logo for the Lakers all time scoring record with 44 points tonight against the Grizz albeit in a losing effort.

Congrats to Kobe for becoming the Lakers all-time leading scorer. Still dont like him, though :P

The Mamba passes the logo for the Lakers all time scoring record with 44 points tonight against the Grizz albeit in a losing effort.

Quite an accomplishment, but another NBA Championship is next up. :cool:

Hidden

I thought it was pretty cool how he slapped the logo (West) when he passed him on the dunk.

This is a Kobe thread but Phil Jackson and Kobe are interlocked in their careers.

Therefore, congratulations to Phil jackson for being the winingest coach in Los Angeles Lakers history.

Phil+Jackson+and+Kobe+Bryant+NBA+Champions+2009+photo.jpg