Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

Who are the current and future stars of the Carolina Panthers

Take a look at the roster today. Who are the current and future stars of this team?

My take:

DJ Moore

CMC

Derrick Brown

Jeremy Chinn

I am hoping Teddy Bridgewater elevates himself to beloved status by Panthers fans. I think he can, but I am not ready to put him on the list. 

The Panthers have tried to push Tre Boston and Shaq Thompson as stars on their defense this offseason, and it just isn't going to happen. 

Stars: CMC

Promising Potential: Moore (better get to it now), Chinn, Brown and Burns.

This is CMC's team. He is literally carrying it on his back this year. He is the face of the franchise now and it's not close.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

CMC is the only one so far and most likely will be the only one for awhile.  I'm not seeing superstars in the rest based on the effort they have demonstrated so far.  

Side note; I bet you can't hold a nut long enough to get your girl off either.  Getting too excited before the job is done I see.

• Flames 1

42 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Take a look at the roster today. Who are the current and future stars of this team?

My take:

DJ Moore

CMC

Derrick Brown

Jeremy Chinn

I am hoping Teddy Bridgewater elevates himself to beloved status by Panthers fans. I think he can, but I am not ready to put him on the list. 

The Panthers have tried to push Tre Boston and Shaq Thompson as stars on their defense this offseason, and it just isn't going to happen. 

C.M.C. would have a chance at league M.V.P. if he was on a big market team,

Really hopeful of Chinn & Brown ,but they have only played one game.

D.J.Moore doesn't look like the second Steve Smith to me , yet.

Bridgewater  has more chance than anyone else.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Oh come on! That's negativity! That's rude! 

Aye bruh... I'll be positive when sunshine is slinging 50 yard bombs in the blue and black 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

chinn and brown are future stars.

mccaffery is already a star.

moore has the potential to be a star, but i think we're seeing his ceiling. he'll be reliable, but not the game changing offensive threat that the team desperately needs at the position. 

Super Star: CMC
Current Stars: Moton, Moore, Shaq, Anderson
Future Stars: Brown, Chinn
Fading Star: KK
Wish-Upon-A-Star: Teddy

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Side note; I bet you can't hold a nut long enough to get your girl off either.  Getting too excited before the job is done I see.

Hey, I get mine just fine. The rest is her problem. 

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

Burns. Have to figure out that engima. Oozing with potential. Looks great rushing the passer and a plus in coverage in space as well. I saw a violent push from brown but is that enough to justify taking a nose only that high?...meh... chinn looked very active. He looked like he was flying towards the ball. And thats a big plus. Not sure about his coverage abilities yet.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

Aye bruh... I'll be positive when sunshine is slinging 50 yard bombs in the blue and black 

You're right I agree with you the only way we can ever progress as a franchise is if we tank for Trevor here.

Nevermind if he has no offensive line, questionable offensive talent surrounding him, and a leaky defense having a fancy new QB solves everything.

Just ask Cam.

Edited by Rags

9 minutes ago, Rags said:

You're right I agree with you the only way we can ever progress as a franchise is if we tank for Trevor here.

Nevermind if he has no offensive line, questionable offensive talent surrounding him, and a leaky defense having a fancy new QB solves everything.

Just ask Cam.

That doesn't even make sense. Who would you use the number one pick on if we got it.. Oh wise one

38 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Hey, I get mine just fine. The rest is her problem. 

Once had a friend say "It's a race. Whoever comes first wins."

My response: "I hear you're still undefeated."

(he didn't find it quite as funny as I did)

• Pie 1
  • The D 1