Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

Rasul Douglas has the teeth this defensive backs need.

I confess I didn’t know anything about this dude before Sunday. My question now is “Why the hell was he on waivers?”

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

This is the exact type of player I can see us continuing to pursue with Rhule, and honestly that is the thing that has me the most hype about him. Such a refreshing approach as opposed to playing the vets instead of rookies because thats the way it is. Hope he continues to excel, because we definitely need some secondary success. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I confess I didn’t know anything about this dude before Sunday. My question now is “Why the hell was he on waivers?”

Yeah not really sure, Eagles don't exactly scream deep secondary either...

1 hour ago, BPF said:

This is the exact type of player I can see us continuing to pursue with Rhule, and honestly that is the thing that has me the most hype about him. Such a refreshing approach as opposed to playing the vets instead of rookies because thats the way it is. Hope he continues to excel, because we definitely need some secondary success. 

Douglas is a 4th year vet

Attitude is great but he can also back it up which is the full package. Good for him and a great pickup so far. 

8 hours ago, t96 said:

He couldn’t stay healthy with them. A number of eagles fans on different sites admitted that Douglas would be a steal if he could be healthy. Sidney Jones was the talent issue.

No matter what happens when April comes CB is right there on top of that list. 

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, t96 said:
20 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I confess that I'm not a football expert, but I've never heard of the 4 CB's they kept on the roster. I did read somewhere that Douglas was more of a zone CB, so maybe it's just a scheme thing.