Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

You can't help but like Teddy

10 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

I cant help the way I feel... I just know if we had cam Sunday the outcome would have been a W. Its a hard pill to swallow.

Not sure if Cam wins that game either, the Offense did not lose that game.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

I cant help the way I feel... I just know if we had cam Sunday the outcome would have been a W. Its a hard pill to swallow.

You know, this is a good point.

I disagree.

This team with Cam would have looked drastically different because of the changes his new contract would have dictated.  This team with Cam and with edited personnel changes would have lost this game imo.  Raiders played well, we played well.  time to move on and root for the #newPanthers.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Banning irate fans of individual players is my new favorite past time.

love twitter handles like "newpatriotfan"  

gtfo

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

Yeah, he's so easy to root for, and the more I get to know him, the more I like him. Quality dude!

This.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

The more I see of Teddy the more I like him a as QB and a leader on this team. This is a great answer. 

I still believe the Panthers win some games this year. I really do.

whenever I rave about Teddy having the "intangibles" this is one of 'em.  His whole career he's always embraced the role of being the "face" of a franchise. He doesn't give cliche answers like Sean McVay or give us BS like most QBs, and he also doesn't come across like he can't wait to get out of there.  He gives great honest and well thought out answers always, without any kind of screw-ups or throwing people under the bus, or anything else.  Whether its addressing the locker room, the media, or a group of underprivileged kids, he is a fantastic spokesman!

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

Yeah, he's so easy to root for, and the more I get to know him, the more I like him. Quality dude!

and it only gets better.  Nothing phony about Teddy or don't have to worry about him committing crimes or saying something all messed up or controversial.

2 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Not sure if Cam wins that game either, the Offense did not lose that game.

I like Cam, but he will be on IR by Week 3 if they keep running him 15 times a game. Oh, and they only get to play the Dolphins at home once per year.

• Poo 1

10 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

I like Cam, but he will be on IR by Week 3 if they keep running him 15 times a game. Oh, and they only get to play the Dolphins at home once per year.

Bill is going to wring every bit of juice Cam has left out of him while he's on that cheap contract.  I kinda feel sorry for Cam because the Pats don't care if he gets hurt again and Cam's just crazy enough to go along with it.

• Pie 6

19 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

yeah i was a bit surprised by how often they had him running considering he's had season ending injuries the past two years from that style.  It's also a bit insulting as if he can't throw or something.

5 hours ago, The Huddler said:

@datdude420

7B01E6CF-D09B-41FD-B3C6-CE22ACA4DE65.jpeg.0984bd619d3fd57aa86595adf085ff92.jpeg

Don't poo my QB

This carhart guy has been lurking for quite some time just dropping bombs on anything that resembles a decent post like he’s a 4Corners alt.

• Beer 4

11 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Bill is going to wring every bit of juice Cam has left out of him while he's on that cheap contract.  I kinda feel sorry for Cam because the Pats don't care if he gets hurt again and Cam's just crazy enough to go along with it.

Yep, it's like Cam's joined Cobra-Kai or something and Belichek is Kreese 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

That's my 2021 backup QB.

If the Panthers offer Bridgewater and extension and make it clear he is their QB for the long-run will you remain a fan of the team?

17 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

If the Panthers offer Bridgewater and extension and make it clear he is their QB for the long-run will you remain a fan of the team?

Absolutely. But they won’t. So, not worried, because they’re not winning poo this year. Lol.