Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

What Buccaneers fans are saying

Of course I know who the coach is. Yes the saints are a good team but the bucs didn't play well at all. 

3 minutes ago, Bucsgrrl said:

Of course I know who the coach is. Yes the saints are a good team but the bucs didn't play well at all. 

Bucs would have won the game if they didn’t turn the ball over 3 times. Pretty typical for a Bruce Arians coached team.

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think they probably win relatively comfortably but still play poorly enough to cause themselves concern.

That sounds about right.

18 minutes ago, Bucsgrrl said:

Kind of a recurring theme.

• Beer 2

I don't trust Troy Pride and Rasul Douglas to stop a hobbled Mike Evans and a concussed Chris Godwin.

Also, don't think Tom Brady (and the league) will allow the Bucs to go 0-2.

makoto-showoff(b).gif

Edited by AceMan
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

16 minutes ago, AceMan said:

I don't trust Troy Pride and Rasul Douglas to stop a hobbled Mike Evans and a concussed Chris Godwin.

Also, don't think Tom Brady (and the league) will allow the Bucs to go 0-2.

makoto-showoff(b).gif

Godwin will not be playing if he is in the protocol. 

If you think the league was protecting Tom Brady, a player, and not Robert Kraft, an owner, you are severely misguided. 

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Bucsgrrl said:

neither did the saints.  brees played awful.   y'all should whoop us, there's no denying that, but i'm predicting panthers win 400-0

I think it'll be a close game, but I think we'll lose last minute on a missed FG by Slye.  

40 minutes ago, blackcat said:

I think it'll be a close game, but I think we'll lose last minute on a missed FG by Slye.  

Oof. Yeah, there will probably be at least one of those this year. 

The Raiders was a bad way to start for our D line.  The Raiders have a very good O line, the Bucs don't.  If we can't get pressure on Brady in this game, it's not going to be close and looks bad for the rest of the season.  However if we can, this might be the biggest surprise of the week and shows just how good the Raiders line really is.

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

it's gonna get out of hand early 

If so it will get ugly. If CMC gets taken out of the game because we’re playing catch-up then yikes. 

So, you picked only the responses that either said fans were scared of the Panthers or that the sky would be falling if they lost.  That doesn't represent even a small fraction of the fans.  And the "Bench Brady for Rosen" post was a joke, which you obviously didn't get.

The actual general expectation among buc fans is a convincing win against the Panthers.  Bucs D is too good and Panther D isn't close in quality to the Saints.

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

it's gonna get out of hand early 

Teddy will have 4 TDs in the first half.

• Pie 1