Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Bruce Arians most concerned about ... ?

Recommended Posts

Bruce Arians spoke on the Panthers receivers. It seems there is one he is more concerned about today. 

That man is Robby Anderson. 

Quote

“He takes the top off, like he did last week. He took a short one to the house,” Arians said. “Moore can run. Samuel can run. But Robby, he is a speedster and he has a good resume as a speedster. He’s a threat every time the ball’s snapped.”

Robby is a proven play maker in this league. Just having him on the field will open up things for the other guys today. Let's hope DJ and Samuel pick their games up. Last week was not great for either of them. 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The Anderson signing to me was huge not only because of the player he is, but also the opportunity it provides DJ and Curtis to step up. If they can't get it done this year I would have some serious doubts and concerns moving forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BPF said:

The Anderson signing to me was huge not only because of the player he is, but also the opportunity it provides DJ and Curtis to step up. If they can't get it done this year I would have some serious doubts and concerns moving forward.

DJ Moore I think is a long time Panther. Samuel is likely on his way out. If it comes down to keeping Anderson or Samuel, no one in their right mind would keep Samuel. 

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Waldo said:

I take it this assumes there are 8 in the box for CMC?

Likely. The Bucs have done really well against CMC lately. Someone else will have to step up. 

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Without reading, a word, I will say CMC, Anderson and Moore.  and Brown.

Edited by MHS831

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Anderson, but when you make a comment like that, you are motivating Moore.  Look for Moore to go off today--100 yards on 7 catches. 

If Bruce was just blowing smoke, and I do not think he was, I think we see some safety help on Anderson, leaving Moore in man or getting a cushion.  

 

 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're forgetting about Samuel and Thomas! I wouldn't do that today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I see Anderson, but when you make a comment like that, you are motivating Moore.  Look for Moore to go off today--100 yards on 7 catches. 

If Bruce was just blowing smoke, and I do not think he was, I think we see some safety help on Anderson, leaving Moore in man or getting a cushion.  

 

 

I am not convinced he is one of those guys that gets motivated like that. I haven't seen a lot of "dog" in DJ yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news: Panthers have a threatening NFL level offense with many weapons

Bad news: Panthers do not have a threatening NFL level defense with any weapons 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


56 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

DJ Moore I think is a long time Panther. Samuel is likely on his way out. If it comes down to keeping Anderson or Samuel, no one in their right mind would keep Samuel. 

There ya have it. Expect DJ to be traded this off season. 

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bucs will keep 8 men in the box all day - it’s up to Teddy and Joe Brady to take advantage 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at least everyone is getting on the same page with samuel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...