Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Sunday Night Football thread - Pats at Hawks

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Whoever was responsible for the Cam/Teddy decision should be fired. Like tonight, I dont care who it was. 

It was Tepper. Good luck with that. Do you know any females who have been around him enough to accuse him of sexual misconduct?

• Pie 1

Not a coincidence that the lack of preseason and live contact during camp is creating more injuries. Can’t lift 300 pounds without warmup sets. Same concept. Feel bad for these injured players all across the NFL. 

i don't like injuries but i always get a little tickle from teams whose team identity is 'we're reckless ***** who will hurt you' having it bite them with ejections and injuries

• Pie 1

Just now, Shotgun said:

Whoever was responsible for the Cam/Teddy decision should be fired. Like tonight, I dont care who it was. 

From what I understand it was Marty that presented the option and Joe Brady made the choice to work with Teddy. It had nothing to do with Cam and had more to do with getting the new OC comfortable with calligraphies the plays with someone that knew the offense already.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

It was Tepper. Good luck with that. Do you know any females who have been around him enough to accuse him of sexual misconduct?

Not cool.

The only thing that makes me mad is RR wasted the elite years of Cam with reject OC’s. If he would have had a semi-innovative OC, we would have won more.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ZoneRead said:

Jerry Richardson f'd everything up to be honest with his old man perversion

Although Tepper looks like he is well on the way to being Dan Snyder 2.0, I've come to accept we likely wouldn't have won it all with JR either.  

Cam pick 6, oh wait no defender dropped the easy catch...

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

He has 2 rushes in 20 minutes.

You do the math.

He hasn't played twenty minutes just one possession, average possessions per game hovers around 11... do the math great throw there.

Just now, Yaboychris28 said:

Not a coincidence that the lack of preseason and live contact during camp is creating more injuries. Can’t lift 300 pounds without warmup sets. Same concept. Feel bad for these injured players all across the NFL. 

Crazy I was thinking the same analogy earlier today. I wouldn't put 225 on the bar without warming up first.

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

it’s obvious the FO was wants to build their own team and draft their new era QB in the next few years

Then why did they sign Kyle Allen 2.0+ to a $60+ million contract?

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I wonder if Rhule had any say in this.

Tepper, though... I think this was him putting his "mark" on the franchise.

Yea .....a skid mark on his shorts. Hurney stays and everyone else goes.

Cam wouldn’t look like this here y’all.

as much as it sucks he needed to go to save his career. This was the absolute BEST situation Cam could be in to come back from surgery.

also it’s scary to think the Patriots had a bunch of starters opt out this season.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Not cool.

How else would Tepper be removed as owner any time soon?