Carolina Huddle

nctarheelreincarnated

Shams: Charlotte is looking into getting Westbrook. Also, shoot me.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Another note on Kemba -- I just read a blurb about the Celtics wanting to acquire Jrue Holiday and they would be looking to send their 1st round picks and Kemba... Interesting that the Celtics would be willing to move on from him so soon, let alone that it seems they're actively looking to upgrade PG after signing him.

Why is Jrue so sought after this offseason? He’s not spectacular. Good days were in Philly.

1 hour ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

at least their front office see a problem and aren't afraid to try n address it.. we have sat on problems and made excuses for them for years and years.. hopefully under Mitch, things are changing..

I agree, just pointing it out for those that think we made the wrong move letting Kemba go. 

So after years of ignoring the hornets they get some of my interest back form building a young roster with talent... Now this??

I said this a while back-"Westbrook is closest player to Jordan since Jordan", but that was when he 25 years old. Id hate to pay a 33 year 40mill, then 42 mill the next. Bad fit for this team. I do see the benefit if Batum is traded for this year, but after that it hurts. Doesnt the NBa have to lower its cap form all the loss money?? Those future yrs will hit harder and they are already radioactive.

Ugh, are these guys credible? Their followed by a few credible NBA reporters… if this is true, I may be fuging done with this organization for the foreseeable future.

17 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

And if that wasn't bad enough...

noooooooo

I mean he only has like 3k followers, but I thought they've hit on stuff before.

They can have Rozier, Batum, and our 2nd. Graham, Hairston, and 3rd pick should be untouchable. I want to keep Bridges and Monk too.. but who knows.. Graham, Russ, Bridges, Hairston, and a big with the 3 could be decent with Monk off the bench as 6th man.

36 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Ugh, are these guys credible? Their followed by a few credible NBA reporters… if this is true, I may be fuging done with this organization for the foreseeable future.

29 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

And if that wasn't bad enough...

If that is true, I’m done. I’ll be fuggin done with this franchise until Jordan sell the team or is no longer here. 

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

They can have Rozier, Batum, and our 2nd. Graham, Hairston, and 3rd pick should be untouchable. I want to keep Bridges and Monk too.. but who knows.. Graham, Russ, Bridges, Hairston, and a big with the 3 could be decent with Monk off the bench as 6th man.

Anyone can have PJ Hairston. But they ain’t touching PJ Washington 

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

Ugh, are these guys credible?

image.png.470c86b2225fcdee1512a0c318954491.png

22 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

no way #3 is getting traded for Russ.. just stop

We’ve seen Jordan do some dumb thing before.