• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeatCheck

The Pre-NCG: LSU vs Bama

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Miles - 98-38 overall head coaching record (.721) LSU Record 70-17 (.805)

Miles - 1 National Title

Miles - 6-3 in Bowl Games

*Began Coaching career in 1980 (GA at Michigan)

Saban - 142-53 overall head coaching record (.724) Time at LSU - 48-16 (.750) Bama Record - 51-11 (.823)

Saban - 2 National Titles

Saban - 6-6 Bowl Games

*Began Coaching career in 1972 (GA at Kent State)

From a statistical standpoint they are very very close...the only edge I would give Saban is his history with revitalizing big football programs. That being said, just because they have different styles doesn't mean one is better than the other. The reason its a push is because the gap between the two isn't large enough to be considered a huge advantage for either. So yes. Serious.

Saban is the better coach, hands down.

But Miles shows up in big games and his quirky style is something you can't prepare for. Some say he is lucky but he gets the job done.

Saban is the better coach, hands down.

But Miles shows up in big games and his quirky style is something you can't prepare for. Some say he is lucky but he gets the job done.

Thats your opinion, I respect that.

I was really kidding. The two are very close. I think Saban has an edge, but it's too close to matter in a game like this. The game will be decided by the players, not coaching. That's just my opinion though.

I have NO IDEA how CBS is still allowed to broadcast football games at all... Let alone the biggest game of the year!!!

Their Pre-Game FUGGIN sucked!!!!!!