• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2013 mock offseason draft

I personally think Hunt is going to bust, but if you think he's going to pan out then it's great value with his athleticism and upside. He's just too stiff, and has too much trouble getting around the edge because of his size for me. Combine that with bad leverage, and poor tackling, and he's way too big of a risk in my personal opinion....

I personally think Hunt is going to bust, but if you think he's going to pan out then it's great value with his athleticism and upside. He's just too stiff, and has too much trouble getting around the edge because of his size for me. Combine that with bad leverage, and poor tackling, and he's way too big of a risk in my personal opinion....

yeah hunt looked off in the senior bowl........

what do you think about blaine gabbert....i noticed you still have him.....

yeah hunt looked off in the senior bowl........

what do you think about blaine gabbert....i noticed you still have him.....

I think he gets one year with Blackmon and Wallace to prove himself unless someone offers me a good deal for him....

Only 2 picks today??? Damn, I thought for sure today would be the busiest as it was Sunday.... I guess not. :(

Carolina is back on the clock

I tried to PM Panthers4lyfe he's on the clock but apparently his inbox is full.

He mentioned last pick he's moving so we may be done another day with the draft.

Only 2 picks today??? Damn, I thought for sure today would be the busiest as it was Sunday.... I guess not. :(

I'm thinkin' we should go 6 hours max.

It would be so incredibly easy for the next 3 or 4 GMs after the Panthers to PM DCK their top 2 or 3 picks on their board right now.

*hint*

Can we put that in reason? If someone picks after ten pm you have until 10 am the next day? Bc if someone picks at 1 am the next guy will get screwed

This thing is dragging,6 hours is the new limit starting with the next pick.

if hes not here, can i go ahead and make my pick?? when is his time up anyways.....?

I think Hunt would make a better DE in a 3-4 than OLB. Powerful as hell and quick, but I seriously question his ability to cover as an OLB.

Can we put that in reason? If someone picks after ten pm you have until 10 am the next day? Bc if someone picks at 1 am the next guy will get screwed

yes i like that.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ebdtipton

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts