Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

Charlotte Bobcats vs. Miami Heat Playoff Series Thread

Every time cdr steps on the court it seems like bad things happen

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

He just can't play defense.

Are we seriously about to be the only playoff team out of the 16 to not win a game if we are swept?

We probably will get swept. Just saw that Jefferson is doubtful tonite. 

With AL being listed as doubtful I'm hope I can find a cheap ticket now. I really like Biz and want to see how he handles extended minutes. Worst case scenario is maybe we can take Rufus out back and everyone can punch that darn cat.

Are we seriously about to be the only playoff team out of the 16 to not win a game if we are swept?

Yep. But no one else had to deal with a serious injury to their best player in the first quarter of the first game. If Al had been healthy throughout, I doubt a sweep would have happened.

Seeing how the Bobcats still have a bunch of seats available for tonight's game. Will they be lowering the price on their website?

Seeing how the Bobcats still have a bunch of seats available for tonight's game. Will they be lowering the price on their website?

If they do I might go down to the arena and try and find a good/cheap ticket for our last game in the blue and orange.