• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets sign Lance Stephenson to 3yr/27m contract.

Jakob

Pacers lost lance cause they refused to go two years @9 THEN a team option for 9.5?????????? By science that's some of the stoopidest shiit ever in the nba, yes even bryant big country revees signing a 60+ million contract dumb. So what if he "outplays" his contract and dessrves a max deal, you just got a super deal for three years. Freaking make a trade larry, so easy. Dump some salary, it doesn't have to be hibbles, just someone making a few million. Then wala take lance up on the deal and if he's bad only 2 years cut ties, super stud take the team option and open contracts talks....... no new contract, well he'd have lots value in trade talks.

I rarey feel sorry for other fan bases, but this poo is roit like hate. Larry has made plenty of good solid moves, but id call for his head for this.

pacers fans trying to convince themselves they never wanted lance back is funny.  what's even funnier is how they don't think larry came out looking like a total DA in this.  i fell out of my chair when i read what lance left those bozos for.  

he had middle finger sky high to them.  and saying you never wanted someone is what folks do when they get turned down. happens in all walks of life.  very instinctual reaction based on illogical reasoning.  give it time and they will start to break down just how many guys are going to have to play over their head to mitigate the loss of lance and they will start to see that is not likely to happen.  

Clifford is much more stern than Vogel. I don't really think Lance is a problem either. He blew in a guys ear and joined in a huddle? Wow, total nut case. The reported fight is somewhat concerning, but come on who doesn't want to punch Evan Turner?

keep in mind, jordan was the player that would close his eyes and take free throws after talking massive amounts of poo

Lance Stephenson has made a little over $3M since he's been in the NBA. A $27M deal may not be max money, but it's still a huge jump in pay for him. At the end of this deal, he possibly will have made over $30M by the age of 27, and people in media and Indy are ripping him for taking it?

Must just be because of who he is.

News conference will be Friday at 1pm. Live stream available on Hornets.com, for those wanting to watch.

Interested to see what jersey number he chooses. I know Vonleh is currently wearing number 1, but he's a rookie and it wouldn't surprise me if they make him switch.

Archived