• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will the Hornets have an All-star this year?

We won't have an All-Star unless ESPN wants to push the agenda to make a Hornet an All-Star. What ESPN wants, ESPN gets.

Season Stats-

-- PER, Min, Pts, Reb, Ast, Stl, Blk, Tov

A- 15.7 30.3, 49%, 10.9, 7.4, 1.5, 0.9, 0.7, 1.8

B- 13.5 29.7, 44%, 10.8, 6.6, 1.1, 0.4, 2.2, 1.9

What ESPN wants, ESPN gets. What do I mean by that? We won't have an All-Star unless ESPN wants to push the agenda to make a Hornet an All-Star.

Season Stats-

--- PER, Fg%, Pts, Reb, Ast, Stl, Blk, Tov

A- 15.7, 49%, 10.9, 7.4, 1.5, 0.9, 0.7, 1.8

B- 13.5, 44%, 10.8, 6.6, 1.1, 0.4, 2.2, 1.9

Career Per 36-

--- Fg%, Pts, Reb, Ast, Stl, Blk, Tov

A- 49%, 10.8, 9.0, 1.5, 0.9, 1.0, 2.1

B- 47%, 15.4, 9.3, 2.1, 0.6, 2.1, 2.5

A- Kwame Brown

B- Roy Hibbert

That's right, folks. Kwame's stats as a 21 year old in 2003-04 were better than Roy Hibbert this past season, when he made the All-Star team. Additionally, their career per 36 minute numbers aren't that much different either.

Yet, somehow, Kwame Brown is the biggest bust in NBA history and the butt of every joke when Michael Jordan's executive career is brought up and subsequently mocked. Then, on the other hand, Roy Hibbert is an All-Star, top 5 Center, and centerpiece of an "elite" team who makes over $15mil annually.

Ladies and gentlemen, ESPN is the devil.

I think Jefferson could make it if they could ever convince Kemba to stop chucking. 22 and 11 are good enough numbers to warrant a bid. 

Another player that will be interesting is Stephenson, I loved him in Indiana and think he will do well here. I would have liked him a lot more if Charlotte would have been smart enough to not give 7 million to Marvin Williams and signed Bledsoe. A Stephenson, Bledsoe back court is the best in the NBA defensively. 

Archived