• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Down 50 lbs!

Jackofalltrades

Congrats bro, I want to lose some but it is hard to get motivated.

Motivation had been my problem until I got sick of myself. Sick of what I saw in the mirror, sick of struggling to bend over...or do anything really.

I had just had enough and I knew (know) this isn't a temporary diet but a permanent life style change.

Heart disease and diabetes are big on both sides of my family. I'm 37 with a 5 year old and I want to outlive both my parents. Mom died at 42 and dad at 59.

It's up to me to change the trend.

Motivation had been my problem until I got sick of myself. Sick of what I saw in the mirror, sick of struggling to bend over...or do anything really.

I had just had enough and I knew (know) this isn't a temporary diet but a permanent life style change.

Heart disease and diabetes are big on both sides of my family. I'm 37 with a 5 year old and I want to outlive both my parents. Mom died at 42 and dad at 59.

It's up to me to change the trend.

Whoa....that's wild.

Keep going man.

Just had to share, I'm down to 330 for the first time in a couple of years. I hit 380 and decided things had to change.

I lost 40 lbs and then hit a plateau, but my new job stoked the fire and I lost another 10 in the last month without really trying.

300 is my next goal, I'm re-motivated so I think it's doable!

Much respect and many congratulations. Keep the momentum man.

Archived